As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fiberglass Innovations #ad
Fiberglass Innovations Pick Handle, 36-Inch #adFiberglass Innovations #ad
- Up to 175 rovings of fiberglass per handle into a smooth, strong handle - many times tougher than wood. Designed and manufactured in the USA. Gives you the toughness and durability you want for their striking tools. Replacement handle for heavy picks and mattocks.
2. Link Handles #ad
Wax Finish, Homeowner Grade, Link Handles 65035 Railroad/Clay Pick/Mattock Handle for 5 lb. or Heavier Picks and Mattock, 36" Length #adLink Handles #ad
- Length is 36". Good-quality American hickory. 6 eye 3" x 2". Wax finish. Homeowner grade. For 5 pound or heavier picks and mattock, No.
3. Truper #ad
#7 Eye, Truper 30810 Replacement Wood Handle For 2-1/2-Pound Pick #adTruper #ad
- 36-inch durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort. Replacement for 2-1/2-pound picks 31612 and 31609. Natural wood feel and texture for sure grip. Replacement for 8-pound splitting maul 30956.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
4. Voyager Tools #ad
Voyager Tools Ultra Durable Replacement Pick Ax Handle with Comfort Grip #adVoyager Tools #ad
- Designed to Stand Up To Anything. Ergonomically Made Rubber Grip. Heavy duty Composite Polymer. Handle Replacement Only. Rubber tipped top Handle To Ensure Strong Hold.
5. Truper #ad
Truper 31646 Railroad Pick, Fiberglass Handle, 6-Pound, 36-Inch #adTruper #ad
- Pick blades cuts through and chews up hard pan soil and rocks. Stock up on quality Truper tools for other projects today. 36-inch double injected fiberglass handle with rubber grip for improved handling & control.
Handle has shock absorbent -feet--inch guard to protect against overstrike damage. 6 lb railroad Pick combo head.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|
6. Fiskars #ad
36", Fiskars Garden IsoCore 5 lb Pick #adFiskars #ad
- Patented isocore shock control system absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles. Full lifetime warranty. Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration.
Ideal for breaking up rocky surfaces such as gravel and hardened, dried earth pointed end, or for use as a hoe when digging in tough soil flat end. Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand.
7. Seymour #ad
Seymour 145-08 28-Inch 2-1/2-Pound Cruiser's Or Cedar Double Bit Axe Handle #adSeymour #ad
- Cruiser's or Cedar double bit axe handle. 28-inch length. For 2-1/2-pound axes. Shock absorbing American Hickory with wax finish.
8. Knights Of Armur #ad
Knights Of Armur Weeding Mattock Hoe, Plastic Coated Fiberglass Handle, Pick Axe 15-Inch, One Piece Intact Drop Forged, 1.4LB #adKnights Of Armur #ad
- Beveled Cutting Edge. Heat treated and tempered providing high strength and durability. Ideal for gardening, prospecting and camping. One-piece intact dorp forged. Cutting edge 1. 57"4cm. Product dimentions: head weight: 09lbs380-400g marked "400"; head length:9.
6"24. 5cm; handle length:15inches38cm; Product total weight: 1. 4lbs 640g. Strong and comfort rubberized Fiberglass Handle. Slip-on eye pattern for easy assembly and disassembly. Adze hoe and pick. Versatile use and multi-purpose: rooter, weeder, breaking up compacted soil.
9. Link Handles #ad
Link Handles Double Bit Axe Handle Various Size and Models #adLink Handles #ad
- Wax finish. Length is 36". Axes, some pulaski axes, and #2 and #3 coal picks, eye 2-7/8" x 5/8". Promotional-quality American hickory. For 3 to 5 lbs. Homeowner economy grade.
10. Truper #ad
Truper 31638 5-Pound Cutter Mattock with Fiberglass Handle #adTruper #ad
- 36-inch double injected fiberglass handle with rubber grip for improved handling and control. Cuts through shrub and tree roots and chews up stubborn soil.
Handle has shock absorbent "poly" guard to protect against overstrike damage. 5-pound cutter/ mattock head combo. Stock up on quality Truper tools for other projects today.