As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KREG #ad
Kreg KMA3232 Shelf Pin Jig 5mm #adKREG #ad
- Work confidently with alignment windows for visibility. Drill clean, precise holes with hardened-steel drill guides. 32 mm system compatible for locating hinges and drawer slides.
Snap two jigs together to quickly drill more holes in one run. Create perfectly spaced holes at 1-1/4" 32 mm increments.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71654 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig with 5mm Self Centering Bit #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Applications: an easy-to-use shelving jig commonly used for cabinet making, log joint drilling, making adjustable shelves and closet storage compartments, hinge installations, building book cases, plus much more.
Function: allows you to create quick, high precision and well spaced pin holes for your custom shelving, cabinetry and woodworking projects. Includes: 1 shelving Jig and 5mm Self Centering Bit Set.
Features: designed for face frame and frameless applications, indexing 11 holes for perfect alignment along the board, and a dual-way handle that mounts to either side of the template for different setback options.
An indexing hole is providing in the jig allowing you to drill rows of holes longer than eleven. Build: the clear template is made with quality, lightweight acrylic plastic for high impact resistance and optimal transparency while you work – and was manufactured with laser cut accuracy.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
EZ Align Premium Shelf Pin Drilling Jig With 1/4" And 5mm Self Centering Drill Bits, Dual Sided Shelf Pin Jig for Easy Alignment On Both Sides Of The Shelf #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The jig works with both assembled and non-assembled cabinets. The ez-align shelf pin jig is a dual drilling jig that allows you to drill two rows of shelf pin holes that are perfectly aligned every single time! This eliminates that chance for rocking the frustrating wobbling shelves. Each pin can index either 1/4" pin holes or 5mm pin holes both the 1/4" & 5mm self centering drill bits are included.
They offer better performance and more accurate results. The jig also features a 50mm index from opposite side of the jig for larger or wider shelves. The easy to clear and easy to clean bits make drilling your shelf pins quick and easy.
Included with the ez align shelf pin jig system are two redesigned self centering drill bits. The index pins allow you to drill holes in runs that are longer than the jig and help keep the jig from moving so you don’t need clamps. Two dual purpose star indexing pins are included to make aligning of your holes a breeze.
The ez-align jig also provides perfect vertical spacing of 1-1/4" 32mm between pin holes. It can be used together as designed for non-assembled cabinets or the acrylic sliding jigs can be taken off the rails and used to drill assembled cabinets. This makes the ez align jig very versatile and can help complete your shelf pin drilling chores quickly and accurately. Sometimes we need to make deeper or wider shelves and the 50mm offset makes this possible by shifting the pin holes back further so the shelf sits better than the outward holes.
4. KREG #ad
KREG KMA3220 5mm Shelf Pin Jig and KREG KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp #adKREG #ad
- Used primarily for securing individual joints while Pocket-Screws are being driven. Bundle includes: kma3220 5mm shelf pin jig and KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp. Standard 32mm Hole Spacing with 5 mm hole size. Pack of 1 Set of 2. Locating pin lets you quickly reference the last hole drilled.
Dual position 37mm 1-1/2-inch, 66mm 2-1/2-Inch Adjustable Fence requires no tools. Hardened steel drill guides ensure straight drilling. Unique clamp designed specifically for Pocket-Screw Joinery. Made in USA. Jig extender allows you to connect multiple jigs together for high speed work.
5. KREG #ad
Kreg KMA3215 5mm Kreg Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit #adKREG #ad
- High-speed steel construction. Country of Origin: United States. Item package dimension: 075" l x 2. 0" w x 4. 5" h.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tool Inc #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.|
6. BIG HORN #ad
Big Horn 19139 5mm Self-Centering Bit For Use with Pin Jig #adBIG HORN #ad
- Use to drill 5mm holes. Use for precise placement of shelf pins. Use standard 1/4-Inch hex shank. Can be used with big horn 19651 pin Jig and Bit sold separately or other templates with 3/8-Inch guide holes. Bit easily removes for sharpening.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
7. WOODRIVER #ad
13-Hole 32mm Spacing Shelf Pin Jig #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Our award winning family of brands includes woodriver, woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, Highpoint, kits, America’s leading supplier of saws, hand tools, planes, power tools, wood, and plans.
Standard jig has 1" spacing and can be offset 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" from edge. Metric jig has 32mm spacing and can be offset 37mm or 50mm.
Includes special pin to index the jig for longer length projects - Shelf pin bits produce crisp holes with little tear-out. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, videos, routers, sanding, wood stain and paint, dust collection and more.3/8" guide holes align most self-centering boring bits.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
8. Woodhaven #ad
Woodhaven 782 Metric Shelf Pin Jig #adWoodhaven #ad
- Lets you rout or drill either 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes. Made of tough 1/4" thick phenolic. Made in the USA! Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship.
Get our 5mm 761n nickel or 1/4" 762B brass shelf pins to finish the job. Drilling is easiest if your cabinet is assembled. Can be used to make 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes with appropriate bit.
This jigs compact size lets you use it in the tightest quarters. 782 has 12 holes spaced 32mm on center and 37mm from the edge. Jig accepts 3/8" od self-centering drills order separately, or a guide bushing & router bit order separately. Routing is faster and produces a slightly cleaner/squarer hole on unassembled parts.
9. Taytools #ad
Taytools 203606 5 mm Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit Spring Loaded High Speed Steel Brad Point Bit #adTaytools #ad
- Designed to work with any jig with 3/8” guide holes. This 5 mm shelf pin bit is designed to be used with commercial or custom shelf pin jigs.
The bit depth is adjustable via Allen screw. The tip if free to spin, so will not wear out guide holes. The precision ground 1/4” high speed steel HSS brad point bit will drill clean and splinter-free holes.