As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CHAMBERLAIN #ad
White, myQ-G0401-ES, myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control, Wireless Garage Hub and Sensor with Wifi & Bluetooth, Smartphone Controlled #adCHAMBERLAIN #ad
- Control a second door with additional sensor sold separately on this page. Did i shut the garage” No more worrying. Simply download the free myQ app for iPhone or Android and get connected with your very own Smart Garage.
Bluetooth makes setup easier than ever. Receive real-time notifications to any garage door activity for added peace of mind. System requirements: a router with 2. 4 gigahertz wi-fi frequency, router with 802.
11 b/g/n, a router within 50 feet of the Smart Garage Control more details in PDF user manual. Must have a sectional garage door. Compatible with all major branded openers manufactured after 1993 with safety sensors. Open or close your garage from anywhere. Product certified for use in US, CA and MX. Give access to family or friends while on the go. Never worry if the garage is closed at night by setting a close schedule.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
2. Ezlo #ad
Control Smart Bulbs, Ezlo Plus Smart Home Hub with Zigbee, Motion Sensors, Smart Locks, and Cameras, Z-Wave #adEzlo #ad
- Easy to setup notifications sent to your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App. Create personalized scenes so your home is always the way you like it. Use local control for ultra-fast responsiveness and to keep your system off the cloud.
Enables control of z-wave and Zigbee devices including lights, and more, thermostats, sensors, door locks, from multiple manufacturers. Control thousands of 3rd-party Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI.
3. Sense #ad
Track Electricity Usage in Real Time and Save Money, Sense Energy Monitor, Meets Rigourous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards #adSense #ad
- Now supporting time-of-use rate plans. Sense identifies patterns in your energy use to help your familiy be more efficient, what time your kids got home, and secure. Sense saves: sense saves you energy and money by providing insights into your home's energy use and activity.
Know what's on: track how much electricity you're using, informed, or when someone leaves the basement light on. Meets rigorous safety standards: sense's components and system have been designed and ETL/Intertek certified for installation and operation inside the electrical panel.
Avoid disaster: set custom notifications for critical devices, like your sump pump, well pump, or flat iron. Sense is not currently available or compatible outside the United States and Canada. See what's up. Monitor your home's energy use from anywhere: Real-time data through our iOS, Android, and web apps.
4. Philips Hue #ad
Apple HomeKit, Philips Hue Smart Hub Compatible with Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant #adPhilips Hue #ad
- Cross-device compatibility: homekit compatible ios 9 or later. Iphone:4, 4s, iphone xs max, iphone 8 plus, 6, 5s, 7, iphone xr, iphone 7 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 8, 5, iPod touch: 5th generation. Network connectivity:wireless a, iPhone Xs, Wireless B, 6 Plus, Wireless G, Wireless N. Expand your ecosystem: easily expand your smart lighting system with philips hue accessories sold separately, or Hue Motion Sensor.
This box also includes one philips hue hub, such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, power adapter, Hue Tap, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable.
Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your smart lights from anywhere: the heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home.
Fully automate your smart home: enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more cannot be used with conventional dimmers. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Easily expand your lighting system with accessories sold separately, such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Voice activated: with the philips hue smart hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, apple homeKit, or Google Assistant.
|Brand||Philips Hue #ad|
|Warranty||2 year warranty.|
5. Lockly #ad
Lockly PGH200 Secure Link Wi-Fi Smart Hub | ETL Certified | Works with All Lockly Smart Locks | Compatible with All USB Power Ports | Plug and Play Install #adLockly #ad
- Easy to set up - plug and set up via existing iOS and Android App for Lockly. Ask alexa if your door is locked or unlocked anytime. Adds wifi - the secure link wifi hub will only work with the Lockly Secure model locks - Adds Wifi Management Capability to Lockly Bluetooth Locks.
Wireless door sensors are also included - no more worrying about whether or not you shut the door. Remote real-time alerts and monitoring - monitor your smart lock and control access anytime, anywhere with the PGH200 Follow on-screen directions to set up.
Alexa and google play - enable voice recognition functions of your smart lock with this Smart Hub. The wi-fi enabled hub connects seamlessly to your smart lock and app, providing live updates whenever you need them. Our wireless door sensors provide accurate information on the status of your door, whether it’s securely shut or still open.
|Manufacturer||PIN Genie Ltd #ad|
6. Aqara #ad
Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, for Remote Monitoring and Home Automation, Zigbee, Works with IFTTT, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa #adAqara #ad
- 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. Home automationthe aqara temperature and humidity sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
Accurate measurementutilizes high-quality sensor from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion. Remote monitoringwhen the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
Built-in air pressure sensormonitors the ambient air pressure in the room.
Notesan aqara hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. The aqara m2 or m1s hub can connect up to 128 devices*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall SwitchWith Neutral is required. In addition, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
7. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Weatherproof+ Outdoor Smart Plug On/Off Switch | Works with Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit | for Landscape and String Lighting | PD-15OUT-BL | Black #adLutron #ad
- Includes: 1 caseta outdoor Smart Plug; Pico remote and smart bridge sold separately. Toss the timer: unlike traditional timers, the outdoor smart plug stays on the right time year-round, even as the seasons change and with Daylight Savings bridge required. Built to last: polycarbonate body, and fully protected internal electronics, make for a smart outdoor plug that just works – year after year.
Ultra-reliable and ultra-fast: uses clear Connect technology not Wi-Fi, so your connection is strong and responsive, and avoids issues like WiFi drop out and lag smart bridge required. Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, with a wireless Pico remote, your voice, L-BDG2-WH, or from the switch itself smart bridge, required; Pico sold separately.
Works with: add a smart bridge l-bdg2-wh to use with Alexa, Ring, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and more.
Weatherproof+: ip65 rated; built to protect against even the most severe rainfall, dust, and dirt. Add a switch: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere around the home – no bridge required. Technical details: 120v; works with up to 15A LED fixtures or ½ horsepower motors; for best performance, mount within 30 feet of bridge. Meet your smart yard: experience the delight of returning to a home alive with light; perfect for patio string lights, pond or fountain pumps, 000 ft, landscape lights, holiday lights up to 1, and more.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. Kasa Smart #ad
No Hub Required, Google Home & IFTTT, 4-Pack, 15 Amp, Echo, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Remote Control, White, Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, UL Certified #adKasa Smart #ad
- Smart outlet control from anywhere: turn electronics on and off your smart home devices from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
Ul certified for safety use. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your wifi smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, humidifier, fan, Christmas lights etc.
Plug in, open the case app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy. Voice control: kasa smart plugs that work with Alexa and Google Home Assistant.
Easy set up and use: 2. 4ghz wi-fi connection required. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 5 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020 Enjoy the hands free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
9. AEOTEC #ad
WiFi, Google Assistant, Compatible with Alexa, Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway, Works as a SmartThings Hub #adAEOTEC #ad
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router available Ethernet port recommended, plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app. Easiest way to make your home a smart home: wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5, speakers, cameras, 000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, sensors and more.
Not compatible outside of the USA. Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed.
Control via sapp and voice: monitor and control connected devices, iOS, and iPadOS, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Compatibility: certified to work with google, Z-Wave Plus, Wi-Fi, SmartThings, Alexa, and ZigBee protocols.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|