As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
1 Pint, White, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
2. Old Masters #ad
Pickling White, Old Masters 81008 Gel Stain Pint, 16 Fl Oz #adOld Masters #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a old masters 81008 Gel Stain Pint, Pickling White.
3. General Finishes #ad
1 Pint, General Finishes WIPT Water Based Wood Stain, Whitewash #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone. High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed.
Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains. Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible.
4. Old Masters #ad
0.5 Pint, Old Masters 19069 81016 Pickling White #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a 81016 1/2 pint pickling White - Old Masters / Master Products.
5. Minwax #ad
Minwax 61860 1 Quart White Wash Pickling Stain #adMinwax #ad
- 2 packs. Color Wash Stain. Model 618601 quart. Transparent color will gently tint bare wood or layer over existing stains.
|Manufacturer||MINWAX COMPANY, THE #ad|
6. OLD #ad
White, 1 Quart, OLD 24988 81004 Gel Stain #adOLD #ad
- This item is a old masters 81004 Gel Stain Pickling White Oil-Based - Quart. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This product is manufactured in United States.
|Manufacturer||Lancaster Distribution #ad|
7. Minwax #ad
1 Quart, Minwax 618604444 Color Wash Transparent Layering Color, White Wash #adMinwax #ad
- Apply with cloth, brush or foam applicator. Water based formula cleans up with soap and water. Dries in 3 hours. Apply over oil or water-based stain with a synthetic or foam brush, stain pad or rag. Not recommended for floor use.
Easy clean up with soap and water. Adds a touch or age & character to bare or already stained wood. A water-based wood stain that adds a subtle shade of white color to wood while allowing the natural grain to show through. Dries in 1 hour. Available in 3 beautiful colors. Endless coats in just one coat.
8. Varathane #ad
Antique White, Quart, Varathane 297424 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain #adVarathane #ad
- High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, cabinets, doors, trim and paneling.
One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula. Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 275 square feet.
9. SamaN #ad
SamaN Interior Water Based Wood Stain & Natural Furniture, 12 oz, moldings, Wood Paneling and cabinets Stain Whitewash TEW-116-12 #adSamaN #ad
- Tons of colors to pick from: over 40 colors to choose from. Easy to use & clean: it’s super simple to use for a first-timer on almost any wood surface without requiring any pro tools. Safe & natural product: Odorless, risk free for health of the users, pets and the environment.
20 years of north-american excellence: saman is the preferred choice of professional woodworkers and DIYers in North America.
We promote greener products and help the integration of people with intellectual disabilities and pervasive development disorder. Get the exact shade you are looking for! Mix 2 colors for a custom look.
High-quality product: durable stain that protects and elevates wood’s beauty for all your renovation, decoration or DIY projects. Water-based stain make it safe and quick to clean after use on furniture, wood paneling and cabinets. No overlapping marks, moldings, no need for a conditioner and fast easy application in just one coat.