As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ThxToms #ad
ThxToms ESD Anti Static Gloves, Large 1 Pair, High Resistance Carbon Fiber Computer gloves #adThxToms #ad
- Note: our gloves are elastic, if you mind, the size will look small, for the convenience of work, please choose carefully. Great for electronic products, cellphone repair, PC assembly, jewelry and more.
Finger is coated with polyurethane provides maximum grip and accuracy. Dense carbon fiber provide strong anti-static ability, can replace wrist strap. Ergonomic palm design offers extreme comfort and light weight flexibility.
2. JM-FUHAND #ad
Black/Grey, Anti staticESD work gloves for PC building-2 Pairs,Thin and lightweight all purpose work gloves,Ideal for Light Duty Work.Medium #adJM-FUHAND #ad
- 2. Great sensitivity : ultra-thin polyurethane coating offer good levels of mechanical performance. Light weight with Good Grip!Thin enough to feel everything! 3.
Excellent grip: in dry and slightly wet/oil working environment, PU coating can provide a safe grip for palms and fingers. 4. Compliance: ce eN388 4131. 1. Comfortable and breathable: Polyester Seamless knit shell offers Good Comfort and Great Breathability.
2 pairs value pack. 5. Polyurethane pu coating provides good anti-static properties. Suitable for installation and maintenance of computers, Gardening, Auto work, warehousing, mobile phones, DIY, electronic products or more. And other light Duty work, Assembly, logistic, driving.
3. Geyoga #ad
4 Pairs ESD Anti Static Gloves, PC Gloves with High Resistance Carbon Fiber Anti-static Gloves for PC Building Computer Electronics Installation and Repair Medium #adGeyoga #ad
- Humanized design: the whole pair of gloves are wrapped with carbon fiber conductive wire, the dense and strong carbon fiber gives you strong anti-static ability, and high resistance carbon fiber will keep your computer safe; You can apply them with confidence. Grip fingers: pu coated fingers gloves are soft and comfortable, giving you a great grip and accuracy; The palms and finger tip of ESD gloves are coated with micro-foamed polyurethane coating for nonslip; They provide nice flexibility and maximum grip, facilitating delicate assembly work.
Breathable and lightweight: with 3d design, comfortable, lightweight and elastic, and fit your hands well; The back of the glove is breathable and provides comfort for a long time using. Wide usage: suitable for electronic product assembling, jewelry, etc.
Esd gloves have good elasticity with delicate materials, semiconductor, mobile phone repair, PC assembly, and washable. Useful gloves: our anti static gloves are proper for installation and repair of computers, mobile phones and more electronic products; They can avoid fingers generating static electricity to damage RAM/IC circuits and cause short circuits, can also provide protection for your safety during computer installation, and can replace wrist straps; There are more functions waiting for you to find out.
4. Viper Gloves #ad
VIPER 10 Pairs Anti Static Gloves, Parakeet Green, Coated Fingertip Grey Carbon Fibers,13G ESD Safety Work Gloves Extra Large #adViper Gloves #ad
- The finger surfaces have polyurethane coating for nonslip grip, facilitating delicate assembly work. Viper - quality guaranteed with a competitive price. Polyester mixed with carbon liner, up to a surface resistivity of 10^6 to 10^9, provides superior dexterity and sensitivity.
Washable and economical. The back of the glove is breathable and provides comfort for long time using.
5. ARNOLA #ad
Small, ARNOLA 2 Pairs Black Anti Static Gloves Top Fit Fingertip 13G Carbon Fibers PU Coated ESD Safety Work Gloves 2 #adARNOLA #ad
- Polyester mixed with carbon liner, up to a surface resistivity of 10^6 to 10^9, provides superior dexterity and sensitivity. Washable and economical. The black color gives the glove a luxurious look and prevent from dirty to be easily looked.
The glove is breathable and provides comfort for long time using. The finger surfaces have polyurethane coating for nonslip grip, facilitating delicate assembly work. Arnola - quality guaranteed with a competitive price.
6. Static Care #ad
Static Care ESD Anti Static Gloves, Factories, Tip Coated Medium 1 Pair, Semiconductor, Nylon and Conductive Carbon For Use In Electronics #adStatic Care #ad
- Machine wash using mild soap or synthetic fabric detergent in cold water 85 degree F or less. The gloves are low linting and low tribocharging. The gloves are made with a seamless, fine gauge knit nylon which results in low-linting properties.
The gloves reduce the transfer of fingerprints, oils, and other skin contaminants when handling sensitive items. Handling: esd gloves are to be worn when handling static sensitive items to prevent static discharge.
Tumble dry low or no heat. Anti static properties: made with a dissipative nylon to reduce charge generation. Comfort: a finished rolled cuff and the uncoated back of the glove allows for maximum breathability and comfort.
Clean applications: ideal for applications that require clean assembly. The gloves contain elastic to stretch to the fit of your hand. Washable: gloves are washable and it does not effect the ESD properties. The gloves meet or exceed requirements of ANSI/ESD S2020 Bleach not recommended. The gloves have a resistance of 10^6 - 10^8 and ESD properties are not effected by laundering.
7. ARNOLA #ad
Safety Work Gloves, Perfect For General Duty Work And For Electronic Assembly XX-Large, Touchscreen Gloves, Black, ARNOLA 12 Pairs ESD Gloves 13G Polyurethane Coated Anti Static Gloves #adARNOLA #ad
- Great for electronic products, cellphone repair, PC assembly, light duty, Construction and more. Can be used on a touchscreen. The back of the glove is breathable and provides comfort for long time using.
Ce certificated en388: 4131. Reusable, comfortable handle, Softy feeling, Light weight. Arnola - quality guaranteed with a competitive price.
8. Transforming Technologies #ad
12-Pack, Transforming Technologies GL4504T Coated Finger Tip ESD Glove, Large #adTransforming Technologies #ad
- Finished rolled cuff. Esd inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Resistance: 10 They are made with a dissipative fine gauge nylon to reduce charge generation. Nylon and conductive carbon.
9. StaticTek #ad
Medium-Large Size 10, Breathable Nylon, 10 Pair StaticTek ESD Inspection Work Gloves | Conductive Carbon | Palm Coated Lightweight, Medium Large #adStaticTek #ad
- The safety gloves are reusable, long lasting and machine washable. These work gloves are anti static and antiskid that helps to protect your hands and sensitive electric components as well. These electrostatic dissipative gloves are great for the cleaning rooms, PCB factory or electronic manufacturing.
The seamless nylon gloves are lightweight and polyurethane coated palms allow for excellent grip and increases breathability. Anti-static: this esd safe work gloves are perfect for electronic products assembling, computer, cellphone, such as PC, laboratories, circuit, robotics or TFT-LCD.
Suitable for esd safe, anti static or any type of semiconductor based work. Resistance: the nylon work gloves offer a resistance of 10^6 – 10^8 per ANSI/ESD SP15.
1 for the protection of electrostatic and discharge susceptible items. The esd safe gloves add efficiency and protection while working with sensitive electronics. This firm grip work gloves helps for high performance to ESD inspection in the workplace. Material: the antistatic gloves are made of conductive carbon fiber knit. High performace: the nylon work gloves are non slip, ultra thin and flexible. Also used for anti-static for Electronics, Vinyl Wrap, stretchable, Glass, Print and Plastics.