As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. O'SKOOL #ad
O'SKOOL LCD Display Veneer Edge Banding Sealing Iron #adO'SKOOL #ad
- Easy to change temperature setting, touch of a button can changed from °C to °F, you can change °C /°F by holding the ON ⁄ OFF & °C /°F button for about 3 seconds.
Ergonomically handle design and using specially-designed tips for fillets, curves, and corners, easy access to tight corners. The sock protect your covering and the coating on your heat sealing iron and prevents scratching and marring.
Includes： 110v cord, safety metal stand, cotton sock and operating instruction. Precise thermostatic control to provide 100°c - 220°c±10°c / 212°F - 428°F±18°F, LCD screen shows accurate current temperature.
2. Fulton #ad
Fulton Long Handle J Roller with Thick Rubber Roller 1-1/2” in Diameter by 2-7/8” Wide For Veneers Laminate Wall Coverings and Edge Banding for Maximum Pressure Adhesion #adFulton #ad
- To do this, we could use a flat bar of some sort, but that generally won’t be even enough and can’t get into the slight undulations of the wood surface. The fulton j-roller is one of those items and is the ideal tool for applying pressure to your sheet or paper goods to ensure proper adhesion to your work surface. When applying veneer on wood for example, you generally need to exert a good amount of even downward pressure on the veneer sheet or roll.
The fulton j-roller is the perfect width to properly work the veneer for proper adhesion. A full 12” long, the j-roller is the perfect length to handle most any project where you need to apply sheet goods to another surface.
Using the fulton j-roller gives you the ability to evenly apply pressure to your veneer, laminates and wall coverings to provide maximum adhesion. The bottom of the handle forms the “J” to attach the heavy duty rubber roller without getting in the way of your rolling process.
Perfect for working many of those project types around the house or in your woodworking shop. The roller wall is about 3/8” thick so it will stand up to the rigorous chore of applying pressure to your sheet goods. Applying veneer, laminate or even wall coverings usually requires some tools that you may not find in your neighborhood big box store or even at a local mom and pop hardware store. The handle is wrapped with two separate sections of comfortable rubber grips for extended use and less hand fatigue. The heavy duty steel handle is designed to help you exert as much pressure as possible to the work surface.
3. QPRO.TRIM #ad
Quad Trimmer With Tungsten Carbide Blades #adQPRO.TRIM #ad
- Trims all directions. Comfortable, ergonomic design. No springs attached. Carbide blades last 5 times longer than steel blades.
4. inseknm #ad
Edge Banding Trimmer for All Directions, Edge Trimmer with Tungsten Carbide Blades 1-Pack #adinseknm #ad
- This is very suitable for trimming oak edge banding and is suitable for any project that involves installing edge banding. This plywood edge trimmer tool makes it so easy! Sharp, tight incisions, leave no tracethe sharp tungsten carbide blades to make the trimmer cut smoothly and cleanly and leave a nice edge.
Save timeusing our edge banding tools can greatly reduce the time and effort to complete the work, no more utility knives or razor blades.
Makes edge banding a breeze, will not cause palm fatigue. Will not cause the problem of excessive cutting. Easy to useworks perfectly with no practice or experience, is very comfortable to use, Pneumatic action allows the edge banding cutter to adjust to different thicknesses very easily.
Clean, no confusion or fuss. Cuts in both directionsthe edge banding machine has four sharp cutting edges, which can trim forwards and backward. Easy conversioneasy to disassemble and assemble! When you cannot slide the tool with the two jaws due to the special gap problem, you can take the veneer edge trimmer apart and use it on one edge at a time.
5. Luomorgo #ad
Luomorgo 2 Pcs Edge Banding Trimmer & Handle Edge Trimmer, Mini Plastic PVC Plywood Melamine Wood Veneer Double Edge Band Cutter, Manual Trimming Woodworking Tool #adLuomorgo #ad
- Handle edge trimmer is suitable for sealing edge thickness less than 002"05mm and width between 0"-1. 57"0-40mm. Friendly tips: the edge banding trimmer is suitable for edge banding thickness less than 002"/05mm and width between 059"-1. 57"15-40mm.
6. FastCap #ad
Red/Black, FastCap SpeedRollerPRO Ergonomic Handheld Tape Vinyl Flooring Laminate Edge Roller with 2 Rubber and 2 Steel Interchangeable Wheels #adFastCap #ad
- 2 rollers equal better results: 2 rollers with a 3. 5-inch wide track smooth a large area twice in a single motion. Comfortable in your hand: Handheld roller tool with an ergonomic design is more convenient than larger rollers.
4 rollers included: includes 2 rubber wheels and 2 steel wheels for a gentle and firm approach. Interchangeable rollers: Change out the wheels as needed to adjust to the job at hand. Finish edges with ease: easily apply vinyl, tape, laminate, and other adhesive-backed surfaces; Dimensions L x W x H: 5 x 1 x 1 inches.
7. OP gifts #ad
OPgifts Manual Edge Banding Trimmer for Woodworking, Veneer Edge Cutter Tool for Wood Edge Banding #adOP gifts #ad
- Because of the special design for the holder, both professionals and hobby woodworkers can operate it easily with minimum effort. Push or pull it, please watch the video）. The edge banding tool has an easy blade release mechanism, which helps to change the blade safely and avoid injury.
Don't be influenced by the reviews of others. The wood band cutter match with most standard size art blades for extra convenience.
The blade size is 100*18mm. Guaranteed - if with any reason you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us and you can get a full refund.
The wood veneer edge trimmer can be used on a wide range of materials such as wood veneer, melamine, plastic, PVC and so on in the woodworking field including furniture, shelving and cabinetry. Choose the right tool based on your experience. Different people have different feelings about the use of tools. The edge band trimming tool is composed of a knife rest and a blade.
|Brand||OP gifts #ad|
|Manufacturer||OP gifts #ad|
8. Central Hardwoods #ad
Wood Edgebanding, ABS, Virutex ET6 ET-6 Single Side Edge Trimmer for PVC #adCentral Hardwoods #ad
- Size: 3-5/16" 84mm long. Will cut in either direction; straight cutting blade for flush trimming. The long life, high speed steel cutter is replaceable. An easy-to-use edge trimmer that provides careful control in trimming. 90-degree edge. No splinter when trimming against the grain.
9. NewShark #ad
Edge Banding Trimmer, Plastic PVC Plywood Melamine Wood Manual Edge Banding,Manual Trimming Woodworking Tool #adNewShark #ad
- Edge banding machineusing our edge banding tool can greatly reduce the time and effort to get the job done, and no longer need a utility knife or razor blade. Wide range of applicationsuitable for panel furniture, cabinet manufacturing, decoration and other industries.
This is great for trimming oak edging strips for any project that involves installing edging strips. This plywood edger tool makes it so easy! Thickness/widthsuitable for edgeband thickness under 05mm, width between 16-30mm 063-1. 18 inches. The edge bander has four sharp cutting edges that can be trimmed forward and back.
Works flawlessly without practice or experience, and the pneumatic action allows the edger to be easily adjusted to different thicknesses. Easy to disassemble and assemble! when two-jaw slide tools cannot be used due to special clearance issues, you can take the veneer trimmer apart and use it one edge at a time.
Two sets of bladesequipped with two sets of blades, one original and one replacement, more durable and long-lasting. Makes edge sealing a breeze and is very comfortable to use without palm fatigue. High-quality materialthe main body is made of PVC material, the manganese steel blades with 6 blades is firm and not easy to age, and the non-slip top surface is easy to operate.