As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Qualihome #ad
Qualihome #8 Coarse Thread Sharp Point Drywall Screw with Phillips Drive #2 Bugle Head, Wood and More 3 Inch, Ideal Screw For Drywall Sheetrock, 1 Lb/Pound, Black #adQualihome #ad
- They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs. Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
Black coarse thread, phillips drive flat head, sharp point, Sturdy cardboard box, durable strong metal steel screws. Coarse drywall screws feature coarse threads to secure gypsum board to studs.
For attaching drywall to wood studs, wood to wood and more, Can be ideal for your home, office, or workplace. Recommended by Professional Contractors, builders and DIY homeowners. Drywall sheetrock screws are used to attach wood to wood and when installing gypsum board to wood studs.
2. WoodPro Fasteners #ad
470-Piece, Black, WoodPro Fasteners DWPC8X3-5 No 2 Phillips 5-Pound Net Weight No 8 by 3-Inch Coarse Drywall Screws #adWoodPro Fasteners #ad
- 470 pieces. No. 8 by 3-inch, includes One 25mm No. 2 phillips Bit. Sharp type-A Point. Phosphate Coated. 5lb net wt, approx. No. 2 phillips Head.
3. PRIME-LINE #ad
Phillips Drive, #8 X 3 in., Bugle Head, Prime-Line 9038225 Drywall Screws, Black Phosphate Coated Steel, 25-Pack #adPRIME-LINE #ad
- Sharp pointed tip. Used to attach drywall to wood or metal studs. Size: #8 x 3 inch. Very coarse thread for holding/securing into different materials. Bugle head, Phillips Drive.
4. The Hillman Group #ad
The Hillman Group 47667 8 x 3-Inch Coarse Thread Drywall Screw Phillips Drive, Black #adThe Hillman Group #ad
- User-friendly and easily gripped and held. Easy and simple use kit. The product is lB 3" Coarse Dry Screw. Quantity per pack: 1LB. Black phosphate steel. The product is manufactured in China. Used to fasten drywall to studs.
5. Hard-to-Find Fastener #ad
Hard-to-Find Fastener 014973301576 Coarse Square Drive Drywall Screws, 8 x 3-Inch, 437-Piece , black #adHard-to-Find Fastener #ad
- Diameter: #8. Head style: Bugle #2 square bit. Length: 3 inches. Finish: black Phosphate. Material: steel.
6. The Hillman Group #ad
The Hillman Group 47115 8 x 3-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point,Black Phosphate #adThe Hillman Group #ad
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion. 1 square head required. For use with drywall in interior applications. Fine threaded black phosphate screws. Notched screw tip for easy metal application.
7. Primesource #ad
Black, 25-Pound Bucket, Grip-Rite 3CDWS25BK 8-by-3-Inch Coarse Thread Drywall Screws with Bugle Head #adPrimesource #ad
- 25lb clear resealable Bucket with Handle. Bugle head, #2 Phillips Drive. Black, coarse Thread, Sharp Point. Approximately 83 per pound. 3" x #8.
|Manufacturer||Prime Source #ad|
|Warranty||Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications|
8. PRIME-LINE #ad
Pack of 250, 250 Piece, Prime-Line MP10738 Drywall Screws, Phillips Drive, Flat Head, Coarse Thread, 8 x 3-Inch #adPRIME-LINE #ad
- Phillips drive with flat head and sharp easy-start points. Designed for use with drywall/sheetrock/wallboard installations, but used as a multipurpose fastener for multitudes of projects. 8 x 3-inches. Black phosphate finish. Metal fasteners.
9. Hillman #ad
Black Phosphate, Hillman 967627 Coarse Thread Drywall Screw #8 x 3" #adHillman #ad
- Coarse threaded black phosphate screws. Fine tipped screw and bugle head for a clean finish. 2000 pieces per retail package. Coarse Thread screw.
For use with drywall in interior applications. 1 1/4 keg per sellable unit. 2 phillips head required. Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion. Very versatile and easy to use. Black phosphate finish.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|