As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton Long Handle J Roller with Thick Rubber Roller 1-1/2” in Diameter by 2-7/8” Wide For Veneers Laminate Wall Coverings and Edge Banding for Maximum Pressure Adhesion #adFulton #ad
- The roller wall is about 3/8” thick so it will stand up to the rigorous chore of applying pressure to your sheet goods. Using the fulton j-roller gives you the ability to evenly apply pressure to your veneer, laminates and wall coverings to provide maximum adhesion. When applying veneer on wood for example, we could use a flat bar of some sort, you generally need to exert a good amount of even downward pressure on the veneer sheet or roll.
The bottom of the handle forms the “J” to attach the heavy duty rubber roller without getting in the way of your rolling process. To do this, but that generally won’t be even enough and can’t get into the slight undulations of the wood surface.
The heavy duty steel handle is designed to help you exert as much pressure as possible to the work surface. A full 12” long, the j-roller is the perfect length to handle most any project where you need to apply sheet goods to another surface.
Perfect for working many of those project types around the house or in your woodworking shop. The handle is wrapped with two separate sections of comfortable rubber grips for extended use and less hand fatigue. The fulton j-roller is the perfect width to properly work the veneer for proper adhesion. The roller is made from a firm, non-marring, textured rubber material that helps you apply pressure where it is needed. The fulton j-roller is one of those items and is the ideal tool for applying pressure to your sheet or paper goods to ensure proper adhesion to your work surface.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71010 Long Handle J-Roller with Rubber Roller, 1-1/2-Inch by 3-Inch – Professional Veneer Edge Banding and Floor Laminate Tool #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 3-inch wide rubber roller. Provides optimum glue contact. Specially designed for applying pressure on wood and plastic laminates. Features super-comfortable grips in two different styles. Measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 3-Inch wide by 12-Inch long.
3. Taytools #ad
Laminate Veneer J Roller 12” Long Straight Steel Handle, 1.5” Diameter x 3” Long Hard Rubber Roller LR #adTaytools #ad
- Can use used with one or two hands. Specially designed to apply even and pressure when installing plastic laminate and wood veneers laminates.
Roller has plastic friction bearing with snap rings on each end. 12” long bent steel plastic coated handle for optimal leverage. Solid hard rubber roller is 3” long by 1. 5” in diameter.
4. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Heavy-Duty High-Pressure Rubber J-Roller – Curved Handle and Solid Hard Roller Tool for Floor Laminate & Veneer Glue #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Built to last: solid hard rubber roller is 3 inches long and 1. 5 inches in diameter 7. 6cm x 3. 8cm; roller has plastic friction bearing with snap rings on each end for maximum strength and longevity. Use on your flooring: installing laminate requires a roller that can distribute even pressure on the contact cement while removing the air bubbles; Great for applying flashing on wood and rolling seams on adhesive vinyl tile in close quarters areas such as a bathroom.
Install laminate and veneer: use the dct heavy-duty high-pressure rubber j-roller – Curved Handle and Solid Hard Roller Tool for Floor Laminate & Veneer Glue to apply pressure to laminates and veneers for optimal glue adhesion; Efficiently install plastic laminate and wood veneers laminates.
Even pressure: 14-inch long 35. 6cm curved steel with plastic-coated rubber handle for optimal leverage; High-pressure curved J-style handle allows for even pressure distribution so you can press down without bending the bar and allows you to gain mechanical advantage with enhanced control. Grip comfortably: 12. 5-inch long 31. 8cm oversized handle with 4. 5-inch 11. 4cm end and 3. 5-inch 8.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
5. Taytools #ad
1.5” Diameter x 3” Long Hard Rubber Roller LRBH, Laminate Veneer J Roller 14” Long Bent Steel Handle #adTaytools #ad
- Solid hard rubber roller is 3” long by 1. 5” in diameter. Specially designed to apply even and pressure when installing plastic laminate and wood veneers laminates.
Roller has plastic friction bearing with snap rings on each end. Can use used with one or two hands. 14” long bent steel plastic coated handle for optimal leverage.
6. BIG HORN #ad
1.5 inches, Big Horn 19600 Long Handle J-Roller with Rubber Roller #adBIG HORN #ad
- Item package dimension: 15. 0" l x 5. 75" w x 1. 5" h. Rubber Roller. Use to apply pressure on wood and plastic laminates. Item package weight: 1. 319996 lb.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
7. Qlt By Marshalltown #ad
Flooring & Tiling Roller inchJ inch Roller #adQlt By Marshalltown #ad
- Designed for use by plastic laminate installers. Roller is 3" wide and 1 1/2" in diameter. Recessed end permits rolling near back splashes or walls. Made from the Highest Quality Materials.
8. From the Forest #ad
J Roller Pressure Tool With Comfort Grip for Wall Panel Installation, Laminate, Veneer, and Wall Coverings by Novogratz #adFrom the Forest #ad
- Using the j roller will make your job easier and won't tire you out! Made in the USA. The tool creates even pressure for optimal glue adhesion. Even pressure with ease - easily apply even pressure of 40 + PSI to any project with little effort.
Flexibility & ease of use ensure beautiful, long-lasting walls. Efficiently install plastic laminate, Laminate projects, Vinyl projects, wood veneer laminates and more on many surfaces including floors.
Perfect for many projects - perfect for applying necessary pressure for Wall Paper Installation, Wall Panel Installation, and more. Comfort grip roller - rubber roller features an aluminum handle and a super comfortable rubber grip so you can complete your project without tiring out! Top notch tool - use to install the novogratz wall Panels or for any other Peel & Stick Wall Plank Project.
|Brand||From the Forest #ad|