As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Titebond #ad
1 Gal, Titebond Franklin International 5005 II Premium Wood Glue #adTitebond #ad
- Allow 24 hours for full strength bond. Setting time 10-30 minutes, depending on temperature and moisture of wood. Franklin titebond's popular water resistant professional wood glue. Great for woodworking, installation of trim moldings and crafts.
|Model||Titebond - 5006|
2. Titebond #ad
Titebond 5066F Original Wood Glue, Gallon , Yellow #adTitebond #ad
- Fast set - short Clamp Time. Unaffected by finishes. Bonds stronger than wood. Water cleanup - Non-toxic. The product is easy to use. Made in the USA. Excellent Sandability. This product is highly durable.
|Warranty||Storage life: 24 months in tightly closed containers below 75°F|
3. Titebond #ad
Titebond 5036 All-Purpose White Glue Gallon #adTitebond #ad
- Sets faster than most other white glues. Water cleanup & non-toxic. Fast set - strong bond. Dries clear. Safe - no solvent vapors.
4. Titebond #ad
Titebond Franklin International 9106 1-Gallon Extend Wood Glue #adTitebond #ad
- Particularly useful in complex operations such as curved railings and other assemblies that require more time to align. Professional results. Slower setting version of titebond Original Wood Glue, it offers superior performance in a broad range of application, including edge and face gluing.
Develops a bond stronger than wood itself, offers excellent sandability, and is unaffected by finishes. Sandable and paintable.
5. Titebond #ad
Titebond III Waterproof Glue, Gallon #adTitebond #ad
- Can be used for indirect food contact. Designed for interior and exterior applications. Superior strength. Unaffected by finishes. Waterproof formula that cleans up with water.
6. Titebond #ad
Titebond II Wood Glue #adTitebond #ad
- Cross-linking polyvinyl acetate. Easy cleanup with water. Excellent sandability. First one-part wood glue to pass ANSI type II water resistance. Unaffected by finishes.
7. Gorilla #ad
Pack of 1, 1 Gallon Bottle, Natural Wood Color, Gorilla Wood Glue #adGorilla #ad
- Dries natural color: offering a natural bond line with no foaming. Complete projects fast: requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours. Use indoors or outdoors: passes ansi/hpva type II water resistance.
Quickly creates an incredibly strong glue for wood projects. Can be used for all sorts of woodworking projects and repairs as an interior or exterior wood glue. Versatile: ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites.
Is a great wood super glue for a wide variety of wood types and materials. Simply wipe off glue when wet and shave or sand when hardened. Remove from hands with warm soap and water. Glue is also paintable and sandable to accommodate for different wood colors and project needs. Easy-to use & water-based adhesive: pva glue that is easy to use and clean up if needed. Perfect wood glue for furniture.