As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
Rack-A-Tiers Multi Purpose Wire Dispenser 11455 #adRack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
- Easy to set up. Material: High-density polyethylene structural foam. Works with spools up to 34″ in diameter. Rated: 330 lbs. Interlocking Pairs.
2. Rack-A-Tiers #ad
Rack-A-Tiers 52300 Studball, Colors may Vary Basic Pack #adRack-A-Tiers #ad
- Manufacturer part number - Rak52300 Detects screws or nails in wood frame walls. Will find 40 or more steel studs on a wall with 5/8″ drywall in less than a minute. Colors may vary. Rare earth magnetic with 27 pounds of pull, no batteries required.
3. Rack-A-Tiers #ad
Rack-A-Tiers 65300 Ladder Mate #adRack-A-Tiers #ad
- Easy to attach. Works with most fiberglass, aluminium and wood step ladders. Adapter clips included.
4. Rack-A-Tiers #ad
Wire Bracket CC9024 Rack-A-Tiers, Cable Chase #adRack-A-Tiers #ad
- Certified to csa std c22. 2 no. Leaves room for future expansion. Conforms to ul STD 2239. Follows the same guidelines as typical wire fill calculation. 18. 4.
5. Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
Rack-A-Tiers The Big E-Z, Wire Dispenser Rack 55632 #adRack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
- Holds up to 32″ spools. Light-weight design. Compact fits in any job box. 300lbs load tested. Rigid steel construction.
6. Rack-A-Tiers #ad
Rack-A-Tiers 7WBK100 Panel Buddy Knockout Kit #adRack-A-Tiers #ad
- Kit removes knockouts on Electrical, Security, Alarm, and Datacom Panels. Works with lipped and non-lipped panels.
7. Rack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
Rack-A-Tiers Croc's Needle Nose Wire Strippers AWG 10-22, Heavy Duty, Wire Crimper, Ergonomic Hand Tool 47000 #adRack-A-Tiers Mfg. #ad
- Strips the standard AWG #10 - #22 sizes. Glow in the dark handles, never lose a pair in the crawlspace. Bolt cutters for 8-32 and 6-32 bolts. You can also be sure to never misplace the Croc’s Jr.
With its glow in the dark handles. The croc’s needle nose wire strippers have all the main features of the best wire strippers plus so much more! with ergonomic handles, Electricians tell us they love the feel of these wire strippers.
Compact design for easy storage. Large cutting blades for general-purpose cuts. Ergonomic handles are easy on the hands. The croc’s needle nose wire strippers are rated to cut standardized American Wire Gauge AWG wire sizes, no matter the environment, cuts bolts, as well as strips NMD, and can even do some sleeve crimping. Quick barrel Sleeve Crimper. Strips the outer jacket of 14/2 and 12/2 NMD.