As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. iVAC #ad
IVAC Pro Switch 240 Volt with Remote for Dust Collectors #adiVAC #ad
- If your dust collector is 2 hp or more, please contact ivac technical Support at 8007755579 ext. 4 for advice before you buy! There are other options to automate your system.
|Manufacturer||BCTINT Limited #ad|
2. iVAC #ad
IVAC Pro Dust Collection Remote Control #adiVAC #ad
- Uses two cR2032 batteries. Colored in high visibility yellow and has a convenient belt clip for keeping it close around the shop. Developed especially for ivac's pro switch system, the Pro Remote works with an iVAC Pro Switch module to turn your dust collector on or off, whether used with or without a iVAC Pro Tool module.
Remote can be programmed to operate any combination of up to 8 tools and one dust collector, or up to 4 dust collectors in one shop. 40 ft range. Fcc and ic certified.
3. Ortis #ad
Ortis Dust Control Autoswitch for More Power Tools, Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload and Tripping, Automatic Vacuum Switch, Adjustable Actuation Threshold #adOrtis #ad
- Configurable shutoff delay time: automatically delays vacuum turn-off by an optional time 3s/7s/10s to continue clearing the remaining airborne debris after the tool has stopped, which reducing work area noise and improve work efficiency. Compatibility: supports a wide range of cutting tools from rotary handheld devices to large shop saws such as Miter Saws, Table Saws, Routers, Joiners, Planers etc.
Thick copper core, less heat during use and extend service life. Configurable actuation threshold: 30w/60w, you can select flexibly appropriate actuation threshold according to your actual condition.
Adopting ul-certified american Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current more than 30A. Max motor rating should not exceed 120V/15A 50/60Hz, Power Sanders, 1875W. Turn on delay & safety: automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, covered with PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, which avoids circuit overload or tripping.
Prevent vacuum from running too long or being unable to shut off after tool has stopped. New generation: addition of two tool outlets, off and on; the values are clearly displayed with LED indicators, no need extra extension socket, avoid messy cords and save time; Three vacuum run modes can be switch freely: Auto, each key for corresponding option, easier to check and set.
4. Fosmon #ad
Fosmon WavePoint Wireless Remote Control Outdoor Electrical Outlet Switch Weatherproof Heavy Duty 3-Prong Plug-in ETL Listed Battery Included 1 Pack #adFosmon #ad
- Great for lighting remotely turn your indoor and outdoor lighting ON/OFF. Weather resistant durable, weather resistant construction for outdoor use.
Multiple uses tvs, shop vac power tool, lighting, terrariums, heaters, humidifiers, aquariums, sprinkler systems, dust collector. Limited lifetime warranty includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Convenient conveniently turn your outside lights on from indoors or turn on hard to reach switches with the click of a remote. It will give you the freedom to choose or change the control setup any time you like. The wavepoint remote control outlet comes with pair and un-pair technology.
5. iVAC #ad
Automated Vacuum Switch #adiVAC #ad
- 2640 total watts two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits. No venting holes the ivac's internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
Turn off delay ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris. Modes of operation: auto, off and on. Dust collector / shop vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP. Turn on delay avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
|Manufacturer||BCTINT Ltd #ad|
6. iVAC #ad
IVAC S11520-A-NA Pro Switch 20 Amp 115 Volt Shop Vacuum Dust Collector Switch #adiVAC #ad
- Signal range is 40' line of sight. Connect any type of power tool that has a dust collection port! For shop vacuums or dust collection systems that are higher than 2HP, iVAC recommends purchasing a Contactor available separately to handle the additional surges of power.
The s11520-a-na pro switch is configured for 15- or 20-amp, 115-volt service and can accommodate a shop vacuum up to 1. 5hp. Accepts signals from up to 8 different tools, each requiring its own Pro Tool Plus automated sensor available separately that sends a wireless signal to the switch.
7. HBN #ad
HBN Outdoor Indoor Wireless Remote Control 3-Prong Outlet Weatherproof Heavy Duty 15 A Compact 1 Remote 1 Outlet with Remote 6-inch Cord 100ft Range ETL Listed Battery Included #adHBN #ad
- Safe and reliable: outlets will remain off after a power outage to save energy and protect your appliances. Please place the plug at least 2 feet off the ground with the plug pointing straight down to avoid water damage.
Flexibility: sync remote outlets together regardless of frequency differences, and expand your system with any of our remote control outlet kits. Simply plug and play, or sync up the outlets to suit your needs.
Operating temperature of -15-+55 ℃/5 to +131 Fahrenheit. Weatherproof: our plug is built to stand the test of rain and harsh weathers. Great with almost any electronic device, heaters, holiday decorations, air conditioners, audio sound systems, including lights, and charging devices.
Simple convenience: use the remote or the outlets themselves to turn your appliances on and off. Ratings: 125v, 5a/625w tungsten, 15a/1875W resistive, 1/2 hp. Ready to go: each wireless remote control outlet kit contains everything you need to start even the remote batteries! .