As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Drylok #ad
Gray, 4-Pound, DRYLOK 00917 Cement Hydraulic WTRPRF #adDrylok #ad
- Anchors metal to masonry. Set time: 3-5 minutes. Not top coat required. Sets within 3 - 5 minutes to stop active water leaks. Use to patch interior or exterior mortar joints, cracks and holes in masonry walls above or below grade, sealing leaks around concrete and masonry.
Withstands up to 3, 050 lb. A powder that mixes with water. Expands as it dries to lock in place. Interior and Exterior use, no topcoat required. Stops water, even under pressure. Of hydrostatic pressure.
2. Sakrete #ad
Gray | 10 lb, Sakrete | Hydraulic Cement Leak Stopper #adSakrete #ad
- Can be applied underwater, or to active leaks. Paintable when dry. Uses include: basements, elevator pits, Tunnels, swimming pools, Sea walls, Piers, Docks, Conduits, storm drains, Foundations, Locks.
Can be used interior and exterior, above or below grade, and for horizontal or vertical repairs. Initial set in 1 - 3 minutes.
3. Sakrete #ad
Gray | 50 lb, SAKRETE | Hydraulic Cement Leak Stopper #adSakrete #ad
- Pail. Size - 50 lb. Manufacturer's part Number 60200700 Description - Leak Stopper Hydraulic Cement.
4. Quikrete #ad
Hydraulic Water Stop Cement, Quikrete Rapid Setting, 10 Pounds, For Pools and Foundations, Sets in 3 to 5 Minutes to Patch Concrete & Masonry #adQuikrete #ad
- Quickly plug water leaks in 3 to 5 minutes in concrete or masonry. Apply in temperatures above 40 degrees Fahrenheit; Don't let drop below freezing for 24 hours.
Clean surface before using; Don't apply on loose debris such as dirt, algae, or mildew. Blocks running water or leaks built to work above and below grade. Use in swimming pools, foundations, and sealing around concrete pipes.
5. Sakrete #ad
0.42 cu. ft., Hydraulic Cement, 50lb, Gray #adSakrete #ad
- Functional cure: 48 hr. Range: 40 degrees to 80 Degrees F Performance Temp. Coverage: 042 cu. Price for: each application time: 3 to 4 min.
Item: hydraulic cement dry time Recoat: 48 hr. Adheres to: concrete for use with: Concrete VOC: Not Specified Size: 50 lb. Ft. Dry time tack free: 48 hr. Application: stops the flow of water through breaks in concrete or masonry walls and floors color: gray patching Application: Leak Repair Compounds Flash Point: Not Specified Number of Components: 1 Dry Time: 24 hr.
Application Temp. Range: 40 degrees to 80 Degrees F. Container type: pail meets: astm c 191, C 109 Country of Origin subject to change: United States.
6. Sakrete #ad
Gray | 20 lb, SAKRETE | Hydraulic Cement Leak Stopper #adSakrete #ad
- Can be applied underwater, or to active leaks - Can be used interior and exterior, above or below grade, and for horizontal or vertical repairs.
Uses include: basements, sea walls, elevator pits, Storm drains, Tunnels, swimming pools, Foundations, Conduits, docks, Piers, Locks. Initial set in 1 - 3 minutes. Paintable when dry.
7. L R #ad
Easy to Apply, 5 Gallon, Liquid Rubber Concrete Foundation and Basement Sealant, Indoor & Outdoor Waterproof Coating, Black #adL R #ad
- No pot life or working time like 2 component products. Safe for humans and pets alike, can be used indoors and outdoors with no special breathing apparatus. Container can be closed and left over material used later.
For a bulletproof system - bridge joints, gaps, seams, vents, protrusions…. Protective finish for - foundations, planter Boxes, ICF's, Basements, Wood, Metal, Deck and Fence Posts, shower liners, Concrete and more.
With liquid rubber seam Tape or Liquid Rubber Geo-Textile where possible movement may occur. Environmentally friendly - liquid rubber foundation Sealant is water based, containing no solvents, VOC's or harmful odors.
Highly flexible - sealant final membrane has over 900% elongation in the sealing material preventing adhesion failure causing cracks and taring. Flat/ponding surface: 50 sq ft/G per coat. Easy to apply - no mixing required! apply by brush, roller or high quality piston paint sprayer.
|Brand||L R #ad|
|Manufacturer||Liquid Rubber USA #ad|