As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
White/Light Almond, Leviton DZ6HD-1BZ Decora Smart 600W Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology, 1-Pack, Ivory #adLeviton #ad
- Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Style: familiar decora form factor accepts optional wall plates and 6 color change kits. Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink.
Ratings: requires neutral wire; dimmable LED and CFL loads up to 300W and incandescent loads up to 600W. Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately. Multi-location: facilitates multi-location 3-way dimming with up to 4 remote units DD00R.
2. UltraPro #ad
ZWave Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Repeater/Range Extender, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, White Paddle Only, 39351, Google Assistant #adUltraPro #ad
- In-wall installation with hard wired connections neutral wire required – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. Includes a blue lED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room. Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus.
Alexa compatible hub required - requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products Alexa device and hub are sold separately.
Customize scenes for day or night, tablet, home or away. Switch can be operated manually. Wirelessly control & schedule lights and other devices – schedule timed events for connected devices. Works only with dimmable bulbs and lamps.
Requires a z-wave certified hub - compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Wink, Nexia, Fibaro, ADT, Ring, Trane, and more. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, PC or Z-Wave remote. Full range dimming – give your space the perfect amount of light with the ability to customize the brightness levels from 0 to 100%. Wall plate is NOT included.
3. GE #ad
SmartThings, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 47338, White, 3-Way Ready, Repeater/Range Extender, Wink, Zwave Hub Required #adGE #ad
- Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. Supported wattage – 600w incandescent; 300W LED/CFL. Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer.
Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Quick fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Neutral wire required.
Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
4. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Repeater/Range Extender, Works with Alexa, White & Light Almond, 3-Way Ready, 46203, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required #adEnbrighten #ad
- Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON;OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer.
The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly.
Dual ground ports, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, trane, Vivint, Honeywell, Nexia, ADT Pulse, Wink, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, ADT Command, Ring Alarm, Vera and more.
Supported wattage – 600w incandescent; 300W LED;CFL. Neutral wire required. Voice control – alexa and google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
5. HomeSeer #ad
Multi-Tap Automation Triggers | No Neutral Required | Built-in Repeater | Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT | Hub Required, HomeSeer HS-WX300 Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer & Switch w/RGB LED indicators #adHomeSeer #ad
- Optional: pictured screwless trim plate is sold separately. Latest technology: equipped with 700 Series Z-Wave Plus v2 chipset for best performance and range. Versatile: may be paired to your hub as a dimmer or as an on-off switch. No neutral required: Perfect for older homes and those where neutral wires are not available.
Works with alexa & google home: Requires compatible hub. Scene controller: support multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps. Annunciator: rgb led indicators may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home.
6. Leviton #ad
Leviton DZ6HD-1BZ Decora Smart 600W Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology 10-Pack White/Light Almond Compatible with Alexa #adLeviton #ad
- Z-wave plus certified - compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and wink. Multi-location 3-way dimming is achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ.
Rated for incandescent loads up to 600W. Works with alexa for voice control hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately. Rated for dimmable cfL and LED loads up to 300W.
7. EVA LOGIK #ad
Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Light Switch 3 Way | Built-in Z-Wave Repeater | Works with Existing Regular 3-Way Switch, Works with SmartThings, Alexa ZW31, Wink, Zwave Hub Required #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Important: must have neutral wire for this to work, please check your wiring prior to purchasing. Built-in signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices.
Requires a Z-Wave certified Hub. Affordable 3-way solution: work with regular 3-way switches, not a dimming 3-way. Alexa compatible: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with echo products.
Provides best dimming capabilities, ecosmart, works with most popular dimmable LED's including Cree, Sylvania, philips, GE, Sunco, and others. Only single and 3 way, no special companion switch needed! can be used with a regular ON/OFF non-smart switch NOTE: "Non-Smart" switch has to be an On/Off 3-Way, not support 4 way! Alexa device and hub sold separately.
8. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Wall Dimmer Switch ZEN27 with NEW Simple Direct 3-Way and 4-Way Works with Existing On Off Switches, No Add-Ons and NEW No-Flicker Dimming for all LED's up to 100W #adZOOZ #ad
- Bonus features: double tap to go to full brightness single tap to last brightness level. Z-wave plus and eTL certified for communication and safety standards compliance. 2. 0 or higher selected hubs only. Scene control added for VER. Intuitive wiring diagrams are printed in the manual look for more on Zooz website and if you need custom instructions, they'll create them for you! IMPORTANT: Make sure ALL boxes match the wiring diagrams in the manual before installing the switch.
Extra security: equipped with the new S2 security protocol. No need for add-on switches, no need to rewire the other boxes.
Lifetime tech support. Just put zooz in the box with power and neutral wires. Works with all of the led's other dimmers flicker with 120 VAC only, no 0-10V control! Hub required sold separately, scroll down for compatibility. Voice control only available with Alexa-compatible Z-Wave hub will NOT work directly with a smart speaker or voice assistant.
Connection to power and NEUTRAL required check your boxes before buying. Smarter dimming: control your lights and adjust brightness remotely through z-wave. Simple direct 3-way & 4-way: use it with existing on/off switches no dimmers in your 3-way, 4-way, or 5-way set-up, even if load and line are not in the same box. Faster installation: it takes half the time to install zooz s2 switches in 3-way and 4-way set-ups than for any other Z-Wave solution.
9. Inovelli #ad
Repeater, Inovelli ZWave Dimmer Switch Red Series | No Neutral Required | Energy Monitoring, 3-Way Smart Switch Technology, LED RGB Notifications, Signal Indicator | Z-Wave Plus w/S2 #adInovelli #ad
- About: in-wall smart dimmer switch that works w/ SmartThings, Wink, Vera / VeraPlus, Hubitat & more. No neutral required: Switch works without a neutral -- Please see listing pictures for limitations.
Compatibility: must use a z-wave compatible HUB Ring, ISY, HomeSeer, etc to work with Alexa / Echo. Certifications: z-wave plus s2 enabled w/SmartStart Technology, Underwriters Lab UL, FCC, IC. Next gen features: unlimited RGB LED notifications, scene controller, & remote energy monitoring.
10. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 12/24 V DC RGBW Dimmer ZEN31 for LED Strips and DC Lighting, Work as a Network Repeater Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Add the rgbw dimmer to your Z-Wave hub to get wireless control of your lighting. Add physical control of the light by connecting an on/off or momentary wall switch to the RGBW Dimmer, the Zooz ZAC99 model will work great. Extras: enjoy more smart features like energy monitoring, scene control double tap, and smartstart your hub needs to support these features.
You can also use the 4 input terminals to monitor analog low voltage sensors and add Z-Wave to even more devices around you! Reliable tech: the rgbw dimmer is z-wave plus certified and comes with the latest S2 security protocol as well as 128-bit signal encryption to keep your smart home secure.
Hub compatibility: this is an advanced z-wave device and it requires an open z-wave hub to display correctly. Do not exceed 120 w total for 12 v dc strips or 240 w total for 24 V DC strips! Do NOT use with addressable LED strips. The device is ul listed and conforms with North American safety standards.
Questions? get in touch with Zooz support or the Amazon seller for quick and friendly help! Made in Europe with carefully selected components. How it works: you'll need a 12 or 24 v dc not ac! power supply depending on your led strip requirements to power both the strip sold separately and the rgBW Dimmer. Program schedules, and create custom scenes if this functionality is supported by your hub. It was tested to work well with homeseer, Fibaro Home Center, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler please contact seller for details or go to Zooz support page for details.