As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton Spring Clamp Pliers with 13 Spring Clamps and Hip Clip Made in the USA #adFulton #ad
- Once you have the clamp tips spread apart, simply place the spring clamp onto the mitered corner you need to secure, then release the clamp so the tips pierce into the wood and keep your stock in place. You could always try those large, cumbersome and very expensive parallel clamps to try and work each corner just right to hold your mitered corners together.
Made in the USA. That too can be extremely challenging and not to mention very costly. These spring miter clamps are perfect for carpenters, contractors, woodworking enthusiasts, moldings, art and craft hobbyists and more. The fulton miter spring clamps are the ideal and cost effective way to quickly and easily clamp mitered corners without all of the hassle you typically have with other clamps.
If you have ever attempted to firmly secure and clamp mitered corners then you know what kind of a challenge it can be to say the least.
Clamp picture frames, octagons and more with confidence. The clamps can be applied using your hand to squeeze the clamp to open the sharp, pointed tips or you can use the Miter Spring Pliers to make it super easy to to spread the tips apart. Unlike other available spring clamps, the fulton miter spring clamps don’t cut into your stock piece. Other brands of spring clamp use a one sided cut on the clamp tip which pushes, cuts and tears at the wood which tends to leave harsh looking blemishes once the clamp is removed. The spring miter Clamps are made from a high strength steel.
2. Dubuque Clamp Works #ad
Dubuque Clamp Works Made in USA 60" Adjustable Woodworking Bar Clamp UC960 #adDubuque Clamp Works #ad
- Clamp remains reliably straight under force -- clamp your workpiece against it to prevent misalignment. One 1 60" capacity dubuque Clamp Works UC960 bar clamp.
Specifications: 1-3/8 x 7/8 in. Design allows for single-handed operation. Wood glues will not react with or adhere to aluminum -- no staining on your workpiece, and easy clean-up! Made in the USA! Materials: bar made from heat-treated, extruded aluminum; movable parts made from heat-treated cast 683 aluminum; acme-threaded steel screw.
Notched bar with 1/8" thick walls; movable head has spring clutch for easy and secure adjustment; fixed head features a 1/2" acme-threaded screw and wing knob for final tightening.
3. Dubuque Clamp Works #ad
Dubuque Clamp Works Made in USA Wood Hand Screw Clamp 12 inch Hard Maple Jaw #adDubuque Clamp Works #ad
- The dubuque handscrew is one of the most Versatile clamps you can use. Last woodworking clamp still made in the USA - superior quality; world competitive price.
The jaws are made with fine quality American hard maple. Clamp opening: 9. 25 inch. Jaw depth 6 inches. Other sizes available from 4 to 14 inches! Jaw length: 12 inches.
4. HARDELL #ad
HARDELL 90 Degree Positioning Squares Right Angle Clamps 5.5" x 5.5"14 x 14cm Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Carpenter Corner Clamping Square Tool for Picture Frame Box Cabinets Drawers #adHARDELL #ad
- Anodized red surface, rust proof, durable and corrosion resistant. Cnc machined for durability and years of use. It can be used with clamps to check and position the joints of the wood panels, and glue or weld at right angles. The right angle clamp is a very practical tool that can make your woodworking projects easier.
Clamping squares suitable for up to 9/16" wood board thickness. Precise 90 degree angle clamps for woodworkingour clamping square kit is made of high quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel clamps to ensure 90 degree accuracy. Professional woodworking square tools designed to be clamped on most types of boxes to assist in leveling during the bonding process.
Easy to use simply place the 90 degree positioning square in the corner of the part and secure it with a set of wooden clips. At the same time, cabinets, furniture cabinets, frames, drawers, this clamping square for woodworking has precise graduations and can be used as a ruler.
Wide applicationthis 14cm carpentry right angle jig set is professionally used to assemble boxes, etc. Perfect for squaring up shelf cabinets and keep a square while assembling frames, cabinets, or just about any box. It is easy to use and the woodpeckers tools have beveled edges that won't damage fragile cutting edges, creating a perfect 90 degree angle. It is a unique gift for men, fathers, husbands, woodworkers. It's as easy as having an extra hand and greatly increases your ability to make true 90 degree angles.
5. IRWIN #ad
4-Pack 1964758, One-Handed, Mini Bar, 6-Inch, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps #adIRWIN #ad
- 140lbs of force: keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. Easy-to-use: ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Of force.
Sturdy: resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Quick-grip design: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly. Non-marring pads: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
6. Jorgensen #ad
6-inch & 12-inch Medium Duty, 600 Lbs Load Limit, for Woodworking, JORGENSEN 4-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set #adJorgensen #ad
- Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, and Ideal for hobbyist, woodworkers, carpenters, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types. Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad.
With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish. Throat depth: 2-1/2 inch, load limit: 600lbs, Maximum opening capacity: 6 inch & 12inch.
7. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71597 36 inch Quick Release Bar Clamp with 42 inch Spreader | Ratcheting Bar Clamp, 2PK #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Application: bar clamps are ideal for woodworking assembling, gluing projects and other DIY clamping applications. Build quality: these heavy duty ratcheting bar clamps flaunt a large ergonomic easy-grip handle, non-marring nylon jaws, and an actual carbon steel constructed bar for heavy duty projects.
Features: you can quickly convert them into spreaders, and utilize the one-handed quick release option for fast and high precision open or closed adjustments.
Includes: 236-inch x 2-1/2-inch Ratchet Bar Clamp with 30-inch Spreader. Clamping capacity: 36", spreader capacity: 42", throat depth: 2-1/2”, overall length: 43-1/16".
8. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, 6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150 lbs Load Limit #adWORKPRO #ad
- Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites.
Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort.
6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps. Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, yet sturdy, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs.
Its lightweight, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be a spreader as well. The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of sizes up to 11-9/64” and the 12” clamp is also a spreader with sizes up to 17-21/64”. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
9. Dubuque Clamp Works #ad
Dubuque Clamp Works Made in USA Wood Hand Screw Clamp 8 inch Hard Maple jaw #adDubuque Clamp Works #ad
- The dubuque handscrew is one of the most Versatile clamps you can use. The jaws are made with fine quality American hard maple. Other sizes available from 4 to 14 inches! Jaw length: 8 inches.
Clamp opening: 5 inch. Jaw depth 4 inches. Last woodworking clamp still made in the USA - superior quality; world competitive price.
10. WORKPRO #ad
Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit, WORKPRO Mini Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6"2 and 4-1/2"2, 4-Piece One-Handed Clamp/Spreader #adWORKPRO #ad
- The 4-1/2" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 7-7/8” and 6” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 11-1/4”. Eye for details: non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force.
Solid construction: reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly.
It is lightweight, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. 4-1/2” & 6” clamps set: the set contains 2 pieces 4-1/2” bar clamps and 2 pieces 6” bar clamps. Powerful clamping force: with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force, yet sturdy, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. Clamp & spreader: the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be a spreader as well.