As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Chudeng #ad
0.8 Inch Diameter, 3/4 Npt Thread, 44 Inch Long, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape #adChudeng #ad
- Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater.
2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater. Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
2. Eau #ad
Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon, Upgraded, Rheem, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod #adEau #ad
- Smith, kenmore, reliance, rheem, state, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, and that's exactly what it will do.
Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, strong reliable and off your mind! Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
3. Eau #ad
Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Reliance, 44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Rheem, Richmond, Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape #adEau #ad
- Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, and that's exactly what it will do.
Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space.
The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs. Smith, reliance, state, kenmore, rheem, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind! Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
|Part Number||44 inch|
4. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC KIT Without Socket and Cap #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/ Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
Our instructions are written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you! Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each.
This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, fails, and not your water heater! Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, cracks and leaks.
Each segment can be easily lowered, a few common hand tools, into your water heater. Change the anode rod, not the water heater. Every Two Years. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, one-by-one, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw.
5. Kohree #ad
Reliance, Kenmore, State, Richmond, Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44", GE, Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem #adKohree #ad
- Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, State, Richmond, Reliance, and more. Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place.
It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors. Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank.
Size: 44" long, ge, 3⁄4" thread, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, Kenmore, using 1-1 / 16" socket.
And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness. If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help! High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc. 100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority.
6. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- 6 point. Thin wall design gets into tight spaces. Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes. Deep marking for easy identification. Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
7. Ozek #ad
Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters-9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads 1 pack, Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod with PTFE Tape #adOzek #ad
- 1-1/16 inch socket required, not included. Stop tank corrosion - extends the inside life of water heater tanks - electric or on gas - in recreational utility vehicles.
Teflon tape. Specifications - material: magnesium, npt thread: ¾”. Quick & easy installation - delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl.
Fits mor-flo and suburban 6, 10, length: 9¼”, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks. More effective - higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc. Non-toxic - compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential.
8. Ketofa #ad
RV Water Heater Element Wrench 6"，Hex Socket Wrench Removal Tool Tube Spanner 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 6" Length #adKetofa #ad
- If you want to protect the water tank and keep the water tank in the best condition for the next few years, you must repair the anode and components on the water heater. The total length is 6 inches 15 cm with 8 mm rotatable cross holes to provide the clearance required for proper connection and easy loosening.
Water heater element wrench combine with anode rod removal tool easy to use，features A3 Carbon Steel Galvanized Construction ，Use corrosion-resistant materials.
Fit brands:camco, richmond, may tag, westinghouse, Norge, ge, noland, state, reliance, GS Wood, whirlpool and duro-matic water heaters, Montgomery Ward, A.
O. Smith, rudd, sears/ ken more, Bradford White, Rheem, some Suburban & Mor-Flo. Product size:one end size 1-1/2" hex and another end size 1-1/16" hex compatible removing all Anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Due to its perfect performance, the pipe wrench is only a tool to remove or re-tighten the anode rod.
9. Corro-Protec #ad
Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium, Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours, 20-Year Warranty #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online pdf instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier. Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs.
Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty.
You will need a 1 1/16 '' socket to remove the magnesium anode as well as a 1 3/16 or 31mm socket to install The Corro-Protec. Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
10. ApplianPar #ad
ApplianPar Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters 3/4 inch NPT Thread 44'' Long 0.80" Diameter #adApplianPar #ad
- Package includes: 1 x Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod. Fit models: almost all water heaters use the standard 3/4'' NPT Anode Rod Connection. Size: 44" length rod is hinged into four parts, each section is about 9 1/2" long, 3/4'' NPT Thread.