As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
Detects Common Wiring Problems, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Operating temp: 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius. Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet. Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
2. Morris #ad
Morris Products Circuit Tester – 80-500 Volts AC/DC – Economy Twin Lead Tester – for Testing Switches, Outlets, Electrical Devices – Blister Packed – cULus Listed – 1 Piece #adMorris #ad
- Culus listed: know that you’re investing in high-quality equipment for electric work with this cULus listed circuit tester. Collection of comprehensive electrical tools: Morris Products is proud to feature a variety of electrical tools and applications that range from wire connectors and non-insulated ferrule to nylon cable ties and cable splicers.
Testing solution: ensure that switches, outlets and electrical devices are working with this Morris Products’ circuit tester on hand.
Ultimate electrician’s tool: every electrician needs this circuit tester from Morris Products in his or her toolbox. The economy twin lead tester is essential for electrical applications. 500 volts max: each ac/dc circuit tester offers 80 to 500 volts, so you can maximize your electrical testing and work on residential or commercial jobs.
|Manufacturer||Morris Product #ad|
3. Sperry Instruments #ad
Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester, 7 Visual Indication / Wiring Legend, Yellow & Black, Home & Professional Use, Standard 120V AC Outlets #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, cat rating iii 300v, c-ul us, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL.
Warranty: sperry Instruments Backed Limited Lifetime Warranty. Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Testing capability: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Gfci function: tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath. 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush.
4. MESTEK #ad
Socket Tester GFCI Outlet Receptacle Tester MESTEK Automatic Electrical Power Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Open Ground,Open Hot, Hot and Neutral Reverse, Open Neutral, Hot and Ground Reverse #adMESTEK #ad
- Warranty- simple, compact, 30 Day Money Back / 12 Month Replacement Warranty Included. It saves you lots of time in testing problems with sockets. Easy to use-90~220v. Includes five different patterns for you to read: correct, Live Earth Reverse, Missing Earth, Live Neutral Reverse, Missing Neutral; The fault chart provides a clear indication that you can quickly understand and use it.
Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock. Gift for your Family.
Wide application - widely used for electric maintenance testing, power strips testing and wall sockets testing in school, laboratory, office sockets testing, factory and other social field. Home inspector-a must for electrician and diyer to rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not.
Design with rcd/gfci test button It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself; The Green LED indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight; The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast.
5. IPA Tools #ad
7-Round Pin Trailer Circuit Tester 7865L #adIPA Tools #ad
- Eliminates guesswork. Winged” grip for easy removal from electrical connector. Plugs into vehicle-side socket. Leds indicate that each circuit is working. Includes a brass jumper; allows bypassing of troubled circuitry while on the road.
|Brand||IPA Tools #ad|
6. huiqixian #ad
Electrical Test Kit with Mini Digital Multimeter + 12V to 1000V AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester Pen + Receptacle Tester #adhuiqixian #ad
- The socket tester utilizes LED lights to indicate good or bad connections. Non-contact voltage tester pen: use on 50/60hz circuits and detects AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC without the need to touch the source.
7-function mini multimeter: measures ac/dc voltage to 600V, DC current to 10A, resistance and diode/continuity on a 2000 count LCD display. Other features: non-contact voltage detector: automatic selection of 3 kinds of ncv sensitivity high, low, Live-Neutral Reverse, Missing Earth, Medium, Live-Earth Reverse, lED Indicate Condition of the Socket's wiring: Correct connection, White LCD light; Socket Tester: GFCI/RCD Test, Missing Neutral.
Receptacle tester: used to detect faulting wiring in 3 wire receptacles for 5 wiring faults. Multimeter electrical test kit: includes the digital Multimeter, Multimeter Test Leads, Non-Contact Voltage Detector, Receptacle Tester, provides you with basic troubleshooting tools for common electrical problems. Detection is indicated by flashing red LEDs.
7. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe PY-1A Voltage Tester #adAmprobe #ad
- High quality construction for years of service. Compact, pocket-sized and easy to use. Ce and csa certified for Category III 600V. Built-in test leads holder; spaced to fit a standard US/Canada outlet for easy one-handed testing.
Automatic ac/dc voltage tester for residential or commercial use; tests receptacles, lights and appliances. Bright neon lights indicates AC and DC voltages even in well-lit rooms.
8. Klein Tools #ad
For Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets Klein Tools RT250, GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display #adKlein Tools #ad
- Cat ii 135v safety rating and 6. 6-foot 2 m drop protection. Simply remove tester to view the reading. View results instantly without the need to look at a chart to understand results. Detect and identify common wiring faults.
For north american 120v electrical outlets only. Bright led lights. Find out if the trip breaker is functioning and how long it takes to trip. Auto-hold function is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets.
Gfci receptacle tester features large lcd readout. The dual Open condition is patent pending. Test trip time of gfci in seconds. For use on 3-wire, north American 120V electrical outlets only. Cat ii 135v safety rating.
Conditions are wired correctly, reversed hot/ground, Open Ground, Open Hot, Open Neutral, dual open Neutral & Ground, and Reversed Hot/Neutral. Durable 6. 6-foot 2 m drop protection. In addition to a clear lcd readout, bright green and red LEDs illuminate to show correct or faulty wiring. Safe and durable tester for inspections in north american 120v outlets. Illuminate green and red for visual indicators.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Please refer to attached warranty document for information|
9. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 69136 General Purpose Twin-Lead Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Overall length: 7-7/8-inch; Weight: 005-pound. Neon lamp glows to indicate a live circuit. Handy pocket clip makes it easy to access and carry. Overall length: 7-7/8-inch; Weight: 005-pound.
5-inch 127mm test leads have probes on the ends. Handy pocket clip makes it easy to access and carry. Tests voltage in the 90-250 volt range, AC or DC. Neon lamp glows to indicate a live circuit. Tests voltage in the 90-250 volt range, AC or DC.
10. Gardner Bender #ad
110-125V AC, Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, for GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More, Red, 7 Visual LED Tests #adGardner Bender #ad
- Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors. Compact and easy to use. Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords.
Tests for ground fault interruption, open neutral, hot/ground reverse, open hot, open ground, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring. Tester trips between 6-9 mA.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|