As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Narex #ad
1/2. 3/4 and 1 Inch, 3/8, 1/4, Narex 6 Piece Set Unhandled Premium Chisel 6 pc set 1/8 #adNarex #ad
- Blade are 4-3/4 inches long, Tangs are 1-1/2 inches. This is a 6 piece set of unhandled premium narex chisel blank. 3/4 and 1 inch. Sizes included are: 1/8, 3/8, 1/4, 1/2.
Comes with solid brass ferrule and leather shock washer. These unhandled chisel blades are manufactured by Narex in the Czech Republic and are of exceptional quality. These blades are made from fine-grained chrome-manganese steel that is first drop forged and then hardened and tempered to a Rockwell hardness of 59.
Overall lengths are 6-1/4 inches. Narex is regarded worldwide as a premier edge tool manufacturer. These blades are easily sharpened and hold an exceptional edge. Bevel is ground to 25 degrees.
2. Narex #ad
Narex Unhandled Dual Bevel Marking Knife Kit with Finger Indents Stainless Steel Blade 0.060" Thick Blade #adNarex #ad
- The blade has a dual-bevel spear point tip. The blade is 5-7/8 inches long, 1/2 inch wide and come in 3 thicknesses: 0030", 0060" or 0100 inch thick. Scribe lines left by a marking knife can also locate and guide chisels and saws. The laser cut finger indents are useful for applying pressure closer to the tip.
The blade is made from aisi 420 corrosion resistant stainless steel and hardened and tempered to hrc 57. The knife can be used either unhandled or wood scales can be attached to create a handle.
A good marking knife can produce crisp and well-defined marks on wood essential when laying out precision joinery or transferring measurements. It will leave crisp lines when marking with and against the grain and on end grain. The bevels are precision ground on CNC machines.
If a handle is desired the kit comes with 2 brass pins to affix scales to the blade. This dual bevel spear point marking knife is made by Narex, a world-class edge tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic. This steel is a traditional knife steel and designed to take and hold a keen edge and resist corrosion. The dual bevel will mark distinct lines on both the right and left side of a part or guide. The tip is ground to 55 degrees with a 25-degree grind on both bevels.
3. Narex #ad
Narex Made in Czech Republic 4 pc set 6mm 1/4", 26 1 1/16" mm Woodworking Chisels 863010, 12 1/2", 20 3/4" #adNarex #ad
- Handles made from laquered European Beechwood. Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel. Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59.
Contains the following sizes: 6 mm 1/4", 12 mm 1/2", 20 mm 13/16" and 26 mm 1 1/32". Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic.
4. Narex #ad
Narex 50 mm 2 Inch Woodworking Cabinetmaker's Chisel with Beech Handle 810150 #adNarex #ad
- 50 mm 2" wide blade. Blade is made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. Handle made from laquered Beechwood. Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic. Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel.
5. Narex #ad
6, 16 mm 811205-811216 16 mm-5/8", Narex Czech Steel Individual Professional Woodworking Cabinetmakers Mortise Chisel with Stained European Beech Wood Handle Sizes 4, 10, 8, 12, 14, 5 #adNarex #ad
- Available in sizes from 4 mm to 16 mm. Made by a highly respected edge tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic. Handles made from stained European Beech wood and have 2 steel ferruls.
Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel.
6. Narex #ad
16 5/8, Narex 6 pc Set 6 mm 1/4, 12 1/2, 26 1-1/16 Woodworking Chisels in Wooden Presentation Box 853053, 10 3/8, 20 13/16 #adNarex #ad
- Contains the following sizes: 6, 16, 12, 10, 20 and 26 mm. Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel. 6 piece set comes on a wooden presentation box. Handles are made from stained European Beech.
7. Narex #ad
Narex Richter Extra Bevel Edge Chisel with Cryogenic Treated Cr-V Steel Hardened to HRc 62 Ergonomic Ash Handles Stainless Steel Ferrule 1/2 inch #adNarex #ad
- Chisel handles are made of domestically and responsibly harvested European Ash known for its strength, toughness and attractive grain. The richter extra chisels are the finest chisels Narex has produced in its 100-year history. Solid stainless-steel ferrules protect the handles from splitting, and leather washers absorb the shock of mallet blows.
This alters the mechanical properties of the steel at the molecular level greatly increasing its strength, cryogenically treated and tempered to achieve a minimal hardness of 62 HRc. The ergonomic handles are sanded and then receive a friction shellac finish for maximum protection, comfort and control.
Blades are then hardened, cryogenic treatment is performed which cools the steel down to −190° C -310o F using liquid nitrogen. Richter chisel blades are made from the highest quality chrome manganese cr-v steel using traditional drop-forging methods.
Following initial hardening, toughness and wear resistance. Subsequent fine-grinding and polishing ensure a mirror-like surface with ultra-thin sides allowing reach into very tight spaces, making them the perfect chisel for cleaning out dovetails. This line of chisels are made from the finest materials available, have undergone superior heat treatment and been manufactured using the most stringent manufacturing processes. To commemorate its 100 anniversary, narex developed a new line of richter extra Chisels named after their founder.
8. Narex #ad
V Tool and Double Bevel Skew Chisel 869200, Narex 5 Piece Set Starter Carving Chisels 3 Gouges #adNarex #ad
- Handles are oiled European beech with ergonomic octagonal cross section. Set includes single bevel skew, carving gouge, shallow gouge, deep gouge and straight V Tool.
All chisels blades are made from hardened carbon steel and heat treated to HRc 55. Starter 5 piece carving set manufactured by small tool maker in Czech Republic. Comes with lime wood blank to practice carving techniques.
9. Narex #ad
Narex Cabinet Scraper Burnisher with Stained Hornbeam Handle 872401 #adNarex #ad
- Stained hornbeam handle 6 inches long by 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Burnisher has a stained Hornbeam handle, brass ferrule and highly polished hardened high carbon steel rod.
This burnisher is the perfect tool for putting the small hook on cabinet scrapers. Polished high carbon steel rod 3/8" diameter and 6" long hardened to Rockewll 62-64. Made in czech Repubic by Narex Tools.
10. Narex #ad
And 1" with Hornbeam Handles 813307-813325 1.00", 1/2", 3/4", Narex Premium Cranked Neck Chisel 1/4" #adNarex #ad
- Chisels are bent at 30 degrees and bevel is ground at a 25 degree bevel. Blade size: 1". Handles are made from super hard European Hornbeam.
Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. Made by a highly respected cutting tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic.