As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
1 pack, White, Lutron MS-OPS5M-WH Occupancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Requires ground wire. Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy. Uses advanced xct sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 900 square feet coverage.
Works with all bulb types. Up to 600 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 450 W magnetic low voltage; 360 W CFL/ LED, 5 amp ballasts; 3 amp fans.
2. Lutron #ad
White, Lutron MS-B102-WH Maestro 6-Amp 3-Way/Multi-Location Dual Tech Occupancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- 6 amps lighting/4. Coordinating wall plate sold separately. Neutral wire required. Features xct dual sensing technology passive infrared & ultrasound which detects very fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading.
4 amps fan in 3-way and multi-location applications. Simple set up allows you to adjust timeout and sensitivity.
3. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro Dual Tech Dual Circuit Occupancy Sensor Switch, White, MS-B202-WH, 6 Amp 3-Way/Multi-Location, neutral required #adLutron #ad
- Great for private offices & conference rooms. Coordinating wallplate sold separately. Independent control of settings per circuit enables you to simply adjust settings for each circuit to meet the needs of a space.
Streamlined installation and easy setting adjustment. Dual technology sensing enhances reliability to ensure optimal sensing performance for medium size rooms.
4. Lutron #ad
5-Amp, White, Lutron Maestro Vacancy Sensor switch, Single-Pole or Multi-Location #adLutron #ad
- Great for bedrooms, kid rooms and rooms with pets. Uses advanced xct sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements. Sleek design of Maestro controls. Simple, easy, low cost way to bring light automation to your home. Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied.
This is the vacancy-only version, which automatically turns lights off based on room occupancy; for the occupancy/vacancy version of this product, please see MS-OPS5M-WH. Works with all bulb types. Coordinating Claro Wall Plate and accessories sold separately.
5. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, White, 150W LED, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH #adLutron #ad
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required.
Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately.
Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. In vacancy mode, a 15 second "grace period" follows the timeout, where the sensor will turn the lights back on if it senses motion. Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
6. Lutron #ad
White, Vacancy-Only, 5A Single Pole/Multi Location, MS-VPS5MH, Lutron Maestro Vacancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Works with all bulb types. Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied. Uses advanced xct sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
This is the vacancy-only version, which automatically turns lights off based on room occupancy; for the occupancy/vacancy version of this product, please see MS-OPS5M-WH.
Coordinating Claro Wall Plate and accessories sold separately. Great for bedrooms, kid rooms and rooms with pets. Simple, easy, low cost way to bring light automation to your home. Sleek design of Maestro controls. Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements.
|Manufacturer||LUTRON ELECTRONICS INC #ad|
7. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro LED+ Motion Sensor Dimmer Switch | No Neutral Required | MSCL-OP153M-WH | White #adLutron #ad
- Coordinating wall Plate sold separately CW-1-WH. Easily replaces existing switches in all homes – no neutral required and simple button press setup. Automatically turn lights on and off to favorite dimmed level.
For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Detects fine motion 2-3 times better than competition with up to 900 square feet of coverage. Works with: 600 watt of incandescent/ halogen bulbs or 150 Watts of dimmable LED/CFL view 800-plus compatible bulbs under "Tech Specifications" below.
8. Lutron #ad
White, Lutron MS-OPS6M2-DV-WH Occupancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy. Requires ground wire. Up to 6-amps for lighting 120 Volts or 277 Volts and 3-Amps for fans.
Multi-location, single pole or 3-way. Works with incandescent, magnetic and electronic low-voltage and non-dim LED and non-dim fluorescent bulbs, halogen, as well as general purpose fans.
9. ECOELER #ad
Sensor Switch for Indoor, UL List & FCC Approved Motion Activated Switch, Neutral Wire Required, ECOELER 3 Way Motion Sensor Light Switch, Pack of 1 #adECOELER #ad
- We will give you a reply within 24 hours. 3-way switch: this motion sensor occupancy switch is a 3-way switch allowing the lights to turn on from multiple switch locations in the room. No reason to return: thanks choice ecoeler products.
Automatic on /off and manual ON/Automatic OFF operation, Adjustable Light level sensing. If you don't absolutely love our product, no questions asked refund. Please review your wiring setup prior to purchase.
Neutral wire required: This motion sensor switch need neutral wire. Light switch sensor features adjustable settings. During used, please contact us, if our light is broken, let us know and receive a full, we will refund or pay a new one to you.
If you encounter any problems during use, FCC Listed and California Title 24 Compliant. The motion sensor covers 180°, adjustable time delay from 15sec-1min-5mins-15mins-30mins, Adjustable sensitivity, so all motion is detected. Certification: smart sensor switch have ul certified, let the customers be assured. Multiple certifications, please contact us.
|Manufacturer||ECOELER ELECTRIC INC #ad|
|Warranty||One year warranty from purchase date.|
10. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caseta Switch & Remote-Wireless Control | 3-Way Switch | Compatible with Alexa, and the Google Assistant | P-PKG1WS-WH | White, Apple HomeKit #adLutron #ad
- Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via your smartphone, included wireless remote, your voice, or directly from the switch. Get more, incandescent, even your existing bulbs. Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Ring, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required.
Get smart control of multiple styles of led, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, and halogen bulbs.
Smart 3-way control: place remote over existing electrical box with included bracket or add a new point of control anywhere in the home, without cutting holes or pulling wire. Includes: 1 lutron caseta smart switch, 1 wallplate adapter, 1 wireless Pico remote, and 1 wallplate; neutral wire required.
Neutral wire required for switch. Sunset tracker: schedule outdoor lights to turn on every night as the sun sets – even when the seasons change and you gain or lose an hour. Peace of mind: set outdoor lights to turn on at dusk, so your family can return to a well-lit home smart bridge required: L-BDG2-WH. Technical details: works with up to 600w incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 5-amps of LED/CFL or 3-amps of ceiling or exhaust fans. Outdoor entertaining: transform your outdoor living space for family and guests by controlling patio/deck lights.
|Part Number||Ensure you and your family always enter|