As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sharp Pebble #ad
Fits Planer Blades 1.41” to 3.22”, Sharp Pebble Honing Guide, Chisel Sharpening Jig for Chisels and Planes, Fits Chisels 0.25” to 1.96” #adSharp Pebble #ad
- Projection measurements for angles are conveniently located on the instruction manual and in the eBook. Stainless steel design: this chisel sharpener is solidly machined from premium Stainless Steel with a Bronze bearing. Pick your angle: all regular sharpening angles using this sharpening jig can be achieved by changing the tool projection.
Easy to use: place the blade into the honing guide, then use the adjuster on the side to make the gap larger or smaller. Instructions included: honing jigs can appear very simple to use; however, there is more to them than most people realize.
The high-quality materials and workmanship of this honing guide will make it last a long time. Using our honing guide will help you attain a wickedly sharp edge without hours and hours of practice. Use the instruction manual or ebook measurements to tell you how far the blade needs to be protruding to get an accurate angle.
Precision honing guide with amazing results: careful freehand sharpening can produce excellent results, but unpracticed techniques typically yield inconsistent results and dull tools. This sharpening jig guide allows you to quickly select your preferred angle of sharpening and efficiently achieve a perfect edge on your tools and chisels. You'll get illustrated, step-by-step directions to help you get the perfect edge every time. Also, you'll get an eBook with more information.
|Brand||Sharp Pebble #ad|
2. Sharp Pebble #ad
Sharp Pebble Large Flattening Stone- Dual Grit Coarse/Fine Sharpening Stones Flattener- Diamond Grooves Whetstone Fixer-Re Level Any Whetstones & Waterstones #adSharp Pebble #ad
- 100% satisfaction: not all whetstone knife sharpeners are created equal. Dual grit: the 120 gritdark grey side is used to flatten coarse water stones with 900 grit & lower, this side provides the necessary cutting action to effectively flatten the stone. Unique design: specially designed diamond shaped grid pattern of the grooves quickly and efficiently removes only waste material while flattening any type of sharpening stones, whetstones, Oil Stones or Ceramic Stones.
Making it 3x times bigger than any other stone on the market & large enough to completely flatten any whetstone. However, when flattening finer Waterstone, a coarse grit leaves a finish that you may find undesirable.
Built from high-quality silicon carbide the flattening stone particles help in cutting sharpening stones material precisely. It is a two-sided, dual grit, diamond grid flattening system designed to produce excellent flat surfaces on sharpening stones.
So we have designed #320 gritLight Grey side for water stones with 1000 grit and higher. If you're not happy with any aspect of the whetstone, just let us know and we'll gladly replace your purchase. We only source premium quality material for the manufacturing of our Whetstone which will provide superior cutting performance. This makes it ideal for flattening as it cuts quicker and wears slower making it extremely strong and durable. Extra large size: our double-sided whetstone flattening stone has an extra-large total flattening area.
3. Caliastro #ad
Iron Jack Plane, Includes 2 Blades, Bench Plane No. 5, Fully Adjustable Wood Hand Planer, 14-Inches Long with 2-Inch Cutter #adCaliastro #ad
- Solid brass blade attachment nut offers a longer life over the clamp on some competitor models. No. Solid wood handle and knob with high gloss finish showcases attractive and functional design as well as a traditional solid brass cutter-adjustment knob.
14-inch long, 2-inch wide Iron body with smooth bottom. 5 bench plane aka jack plane with two blades one pre-mounted and one spare included.
2-inch high carbon steel blade manufactured from selected steel - fully hardened and tempered to take and hold a razor sharp edge even on hardest woods - Do not test the sharpness of the pre-mounted blade with your finger, use a piece of paper instead.
4. S SATC #ad
S SATC Diamond Sharpening Stone 2 Side Grit 400/1000 Diamond Plate Honing Stone 8-inch Hone Sharpener #adS SATC #ad
- Double-sided grit design - easily tackle both coarse and fine sharpening jobs with just one sharpening stone. Precision & quality control - we keep our quality control standard high only to offer our customers the fastest and smoothest sharpening experience.
Universal application - diamond sharpeners can be applied to honing a wide range of straight edged tools such as chisels and planer blades.
Cutting-edge technology - steel plates are precisely machined and electroplated with monocrystalline diamonds, which gives them a far longer lifespan than its counterparts. Convenience & durability - diamond sharpening plates are far more durable and easily to maintain than whetstones because they won't be cratered and do not need to be flattened.
|Brand||S SATC #ad|
|Manufacturer||S SATC #ad|
5. SCOTTCHEN #ad
Diamond Flattening Stone Lapping Plate Double-sided Extra Large 10x3 inch 120&180 Grit Diamond Sharpening Plate Fixing Stone Flattener #adSCOTTCHEN #ad
- Using tipsthis precision sharpening plate can be used in dry or wet condition. Video title: grandpa’s Swayback Bench Stone Restoration. Applicationthis diamond flattening stone is designed to Flat and re-level whetstone、oilstone、waterstone, or be used to re-bevel an edge of hatchet、axe、machete、spade、shears etc.
Highly recommendedthis diamond flattening stone was highly recommended by a YouTube account Oxtoolco Mr.
Material: diamond、steel and ABS. Video location: 4’30”. Pls be attention to dry it after wet grinding to prevent rust. Special designthis lapping plate designed with two sided diamond surface plate, With 120 & 180 Grit for each side plate, can achieve different lapping purpose, quick and easy to use. Tom lipton in the YouTube machinist community. Dimensionl x w x h: 10" x 2-11/16" x 3/8".
6. Caliastro #ad
No. 60-1/2 Adjustable Mouth Low Angle Block Plane #adCaliastro #ad
- Fully adjustable mouth allows for coarse cuts or finishing work with easy and precise adjustment. Length 6. 1 inches, width 1-3/4 Inches, Blade is bedded at 13. 5 degrees. 2 blades - length 4. 25 inches, width 1. 3 inches, thickness 1/8 Inches or.
125 inches. Do not test the sharpness of the pre-mounted blade with your finger, use a piece of paper instead. Single-piece base and frog cast from iron provides accuracy and durability. Ready-to-use hardened and tempered blade, though tuning to personal specifications is recommended.
7. Nordstrand #ad
Flattener Fixer Sharpener for Waterstones, Nordstrand Flattening Stone, Coarse Grinding Lapping Plate with Grooves and Rough Grit, Sharpening Tool for Re-Leveling Waterstone, Whetstone, Oil Stones #adNordstrand #ad
- Large size block 8x2. 8in, quick and easy to use. Precision tool to level, flatten and refresh sharpening stone surfaces. Traditional techniques with modern Japanese manufacturing technologies. Rough grit silicon carbide for maximum peel. Make whetstones, oilstones, waterstones like new.
8. Norton #ad
Sharpening Stone with Fine/Coarse Combination, Norton Knife Sharpener Combination Grit Oil Stone #adNorton #ad
- This knife sharpener with an oil stone design is more durable and harder than a whetstone and is intended to be used with Norton Abrasives Sharpening Stone Oil for the most efficient sharpening system.
This sharpening oil stone is great for efficiency in repairing and maintaining the razor sharp edges needed for key at home tools, including kitchen knives, hunting knives and many more. This sharpening stone is prefilled with oil to allow lubricant to stay on the sharpening stone surface while sharpening.
This tool and knife sharpening oil stone is 1 x 8 x 2 inch size H x W x D, a utility knife, is great for use as a bench stone for kitchen knives, tools and more. This combination knife sharpener stone has a dual side sharpening system, one side with 100 grit stone for repairing cutting edges and 280 grit stone for sharpening and maintaining razor sharp edges on knives and tools.
|Manufacturer||St. Gobain Abrasives #ad|
9. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Hard Fine Pocket Knife Sharpening Stone Whetstone 3" x 1" x 1/4" in Leather Pouch FAP-13A-L #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Ccolor can be grey, black/ white, Black/Grey, white, grey/pink, White or White/ Pink. Come in a leather pouch protect when not in use. Hard arkansas fine is used to establish and maintain a keen edge on any cutting tool.
Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas. Hard fine arkansas pocket sharpening stone is 3 inches long by 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch thick.
10. KNIFEPLANET #ad
Coarse Flattening Stone – Flattening Stone to Flatten Sharpening Stones and Whetstones – 7.09 x 2.35 x 1.18 in. Rough-Grit Water Stone Leveler Also Reshapes Damaged and Chipped Knives by KnifePlanet #adKNIFEPLANET #ad
- Level up – dipped and uneven knife sharpening stones make honing your knives almost impossible. Revive previously damaged-beyond-repair knives and make them the sharpest ones around! Bonus gift – need some help learning how to use your stone flattener? Discover that and more with your BONUS content! Access exclusive videos and articles that teach you everything you need to know about sharpening knives.
From fine sharpening stones to gritty ones, smooth them all out with KnifePlanet! Reshape to renew – don’t expend any extra time or energy reshaping your whetstone set! It only takes a few minutes of mild elbow grease to get your worn and torn Japanese sharpening stone perfectly level again.
Level your loved and lopsided sharpening stone set with the Coarse Flattening Stone by KnifePlanet! Built to endure – maximum peeling and rapid leveling are possible thanks to this flattening stone’s coarse and durable silicon carbide. Stay sharp – not only does this whetstone flattening stone level off deteriorated sharpening stones—it also can restore the shape of chipped knives.