As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Milwaukee #ad
Power Tool Only, Milwaukee 2626-20 M18 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 18,000 OPM Orbiting Multi Tool with Woodcutting Blades and Sanding Pad with Sheets Included Battery Not Included #adMilwaukee #ad
- Handling: a rubberized mold covering the handle allows you to keep a firm grip of this multi-tool, improving handling even in slippery conditions. Length 11-7/8 inches. Durability: the all-metal gear case will help this tool resist common impacts on the job, prolonging its longevity.
This means that when the batteries know when the tool is close to overheating, too, and they’ll ease the amount of power they give out.
12 speed settings: this fully adjustable tool will switch from 11, 000 OPM for a variety of applications, 000 to a whopping 18, from the delicate to the heavy duty.
Redlink technology: the m18 batteries that plug into this tool have technology that allows cross-communication between the two platforms. This, improves the longevity of the multi-tool. Led lighting: illuminate your work subject with the help of the onboard LED panel, located at on the head of the tool so it works from any angle.
|Manufacturer||MILWAUKEE ELEC TOOL #ad|
|Warranty||Tool warranty : 5 Years|
2. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-0304 6 Inch Drywall and Plaster Rasping Jab Saw w/ Rubber Handle #adMilwaukee #ad
- Flat pommel: you can tap on the flat end of the knife with a hammer or your palm to help it dig into your walls with greater ease. Application: use this to saw through drywall and plaster for demolition or renovation jobs. Rubber handle: the rubber overgrip helps you maintain complete control over your cuts in slippery conditions.
Rasping holes: these holes built into the sides of the knife make it easier for you to expand the holes of your drywall faster than a standard jab saw. Dual teeth blade: The unique blade texture is optimized for fast sawing through thin materials.
3. Milwaukee #ad
Red/Black, Milwaukee 48229304 Rasping Jab Saw #adMilwaukee #ad
- Rubber overmould, increased comfort and reduced hand slippage. Built in rasping holes, allows user to rapidly expand holes or smooth rough edges. 150 mm plaster/ drywall blade, extra strong thicker blade making it more resistant for plunge cuts. Coated for corrosion protection.
4. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-0304F 6 in. Jab Saw with Plastic Handle 2-Pack #adMilwaukee #ad
- Application: use this to saw through drywall and plaster for demolition or renovation jobs. Rubber handle: the rubber overgrip helps you maintain complete control over your cuts in slippery conditions. Flat pommel: you can tap on the flat end of the knife with a hammer or your palm to help it dig into your walls with greater ease.
Dual teeth blade: The unique blade texture is optimized for fast sawing through thin materials. Rasping holes: these holes built into the sides of the knife make it easier for you to expand the holes of your drywall faster than a standard jab saw.
5. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-0305 6 Inch Folding Jab Saw Compatible with Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Blades Multi Purpose Blade Included #adMilwaukee #ad
- Sawzall compatible: this will work with the Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades, letting you tackle a variety of jobs and materials. When you’re finished and want to keep it in a safe position, fold it into the handle.
Included blade: a metal core, multipurpose blade is included to help you cut through metal, wood, thin kerf, and PVC piping with equal ease. Slide your new blade into the unit for an equally easy installation.
Folding action: this blade folds out and locks at 180 degrees when you need to do your work. Tool-free blade change: simply press and hold the button onboard the tool to remove your blades. Comfort grip handle: Notched rubber lines the handle, which gives you a firm grip in slippery conditions.
6. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 2627-20 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut Out Tool Bare Tool #adMilwaukee #ad
- The product is manufactured in China. Compact spiral saw with 4-pole motor delivers fast cuts. Red link intelligence provides overload protection to defend against abusive situations.
|Manufacturer||Milwaukee Elec Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Tool warranty : 5 Years|
7. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 2621-20 M18 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Sawzall 3,000RPM Reciprocating Saw with Quik Lok Blade Clamp and All Metal Gearbox Bare Tool #adMilwaukee #ad
- M18 compatible: this milwaukee power tool works with m18 18v lithium ion milwaukee batteries. All metal gearbox: if you drop this in the middle of a job, the metal construction will help protect the internal components, so you can continue to work.
Redlink intelligence: this tool will connect with the M18 battery plugged into it, enabling cross-platform communication. Counter balance mechanism: if you’re tearing through thick pieces of lumber, vibrations will be reduced with the tool’s internal counter balance measures.
Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820. This will reduce the risk of the tool from drawing too much power and overheating, allowing for more efficient work. Quik lok blade clamp: Switching blades for different applications is as easy as opening and closing the latch.
8. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 49-94-3005 3 Inch Carbide Abrasive Blade #adMilwaukee #ad
- 3/8" arbor Hole Size. 2000361. For use with the milwaukee m12 fuel 3 in. Maximum 20, 000 RPM. Carbide grit improves cutting performance and extends the life of the blade. Cut-off tool Ace No. General purpose cutting wheel for drywall, PVC, cement board, plastics and others materials.
9. Milwaukee #ad
12" L x 2-1/8" W x 1/16" T, Milwaukee Electric Tool 48-00-1600 Sewall Torch Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade #adMilwaukee #ad
- Durable construction for long-lasting use. Package Quantity: 1. Blade dimension: 12-inch by 2-1/8-inch x. 062-inch. Innovative design guides blade for straight window cut-outs.
Fang tip: fang tip delivers fast plunge cutting for window cut-outs. Unique blade geometry protects against floor impacts during bottom plate cut-outs. Tpi/grit 5 TPI. Nail guard unique design protects against tooth fracture when cutting nails between studs and joists.
Double truss Design guides blade for straight window cut-outs. Shank: 1/2-inch Universal. Fang tip delivers fast plunge-cutting. Floor guard shields teeth from floor contact during bottom plate cut-outs. Reciprocating blade with ½” universal shank.
10. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw, Hand Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether Hole #adKlein Tools #ad
- Comfortable, non-slip grip handle. Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws. Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions.
Lanyard hole for tethering. Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw. Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree. Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|