As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AWF PRO #ad
Heavy Duty, 18:1 Thrust Ratio, Ideal For Contractors and DIY. Features Ladder Hook, Sintered Steel Catch Plate, 29 oz Caulk Gun, Pivoting Barrel, Rotating Barrel, AWF PRO Caulking Gun #adAWF PRO #ad
- The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. Money back guarantee! sometimes, you just don't get what you wanted. The pivoting barrel allows for seamless caulking around corners. Efficient & powerful! our awf pro caulking gun uses industry standard 29 oz cartridges.
Easy to use! our awf pro caulking gun features a sintered steel catch plate, brass thrust rod bearing tube and thumb-activated instant pressure release tab to prevent excess caulk leakage. So what are you waiting for, now! .
It also features a convenient ladder hook and seal puncturing pin. Bang for the buck! when you buy awf pro, you get more for less! Included is our AWF 2028 Pro Caulking Gun 1. Not a problem, click the "add to Cart" button, we will offer you a full refund so you can get on with your day.
Of application pressure for each pound of force applied to the trigger handle, ideal for applying medium to high viscosity materials. High quality caulk gun! tired of looking for a high quality caulk gun that won't let you down? You've come to the right place! Our AWF PRO Caulking Gun takes industry standard 29 oz cartridges and is perfect for frequent, high volume use.
|Brand||AWF PRO #ad|
|Part Number||AWF 2028|
2. Newborn #ad
Newborn 930-GTD Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 10:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Cartridges.
Professional-grade 1/10-gallon drip-free caulk gun. All-steel, welded construction. Includes ladder hook. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. Professional drip-free hex rod. Thermoplastic comfort grip. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials.
3. COX #ad
41002 Cox 29 Oz. Applicator, #adCOX #ad
- Thumb activated instant pressure release. Mechanical advantage 12:1. Built-in ladder hook. Made in the usa. Switchable flow control.
4. Bates Choice #ad
No Drip Caulk Gun, Caulk Gun, Caulking Gun, Hand Caulking Guns, Silicone Gun, Caulk Gun, Gun Caulk, Bates- Caulking Gun, 10:1 Thrust Ratio, Sealant Gun, Caulk Gun for Silicone #adBates Choice #ad
- Provides smooth Action And Precise Application. 10:1 thrust Ratio. Professional-grade High-Thrust Ratio Caulk Gun. Smooth pressure Rod For Less Force Required. This caulking gun is ideal for Acrylic, Butyl, Asphalt, Adhesives, And Cement.
5. JES #ad
JES 1 qt. 26:1 High Thrust Caulk and Adhesive Gun #adJES #ad
- Cartridges. Use with 1 qt. 28 oz. 360-degree rotating cradle barrel for easy maneuvering in and around tight working areas. Professional caulk gun with 26:1 high thrust ratio, perfect for applying thicker materials, adhesives, or when working in low temperature environments.
Features built-in puncture pin and ladder hook. Engineered to deliver materials smoothly and precisely, it is easy to use and produces great results. Made with heavy duty metal barrel, plate and treated with premium finish, handle, rod, it has the durability to satisfy even the most demanding professionals. Or 29 oz.
|Manufacturer||JES Innovations #ad|
6. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 3989 9" Extreme Duty Caulk Gun, Thrust Ratio 26:1,Black #adRed Devil #ad
- Drip free technology: Stops the flow of material quickly by releasing the lever. Includes seal punch & ladder hook: Quickly puncture the seal of caulk cartridges and hangs easily on a ladder when not in use.
Revolving barrel: Allows for effortless maneuvering in tight, hard to reach areas. Comfortable grip: Ergonomic rubber trigger and push release. 26:1 thrust ratio: 950 pounds of force easily extrudes the thickest of materials.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
7. Newborn #ad
Newborn 102D Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun, 1/10 Gallon Cartridge, 10:1 Thrust Ratio #adNewborn #ad
- Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Drip-free spring clip. Cartridges. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod.
E-z thrust. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal. Built-in spout cutter. Seal puncture tool. 10:1 thrust ratio.
8. SolidWork #ad
SolidWork Professional Hand Caulking Gun with Highest 24:1 Thrust Ratio | Caulk Gun for processing all 10oz Sealant and Adhesive Cartridges or Tubes | Drip-free Silicone Gun | Blue #adSolidWork #ad
- 100% money back - solidwork products are backed by german engineering design and service and we stand by it: If you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your money - up to 1 year after purchase! That’s a promise! So it can be used for working with all common sealant and adhesive cartridges.
Highest thrust ratio- the powerful 24:1 leverage of the SolidWork cartridge gun enables comfortable and fatigue-free operation even during long periods of use or in cold environments.
Strongest and most stable construction - The high quality riveted steel and aluminum alloy construction of the SolidWork caulk gun guarantees perfect handling and long durability, even under extreme conditions.
Broad field of application - the caulk gun is suitable for cartridges with a size of up to 1/10 of a gallon. Handy tools included - the caulk gun features a ladder hook for easy hanging when not in use and a seal puncture tool for simple puncturing of older cartridges.
9. Newborn #ad
Newborn 915-GTR Super Ratchet Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge, 6:1 Thrust Ratio #adNewborn #ad
- Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips.
Cartridges. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
10. Dripless Inc. #ad
Dripless Inc. ETS2000 Ergo Composite Caulk Gun #adDripless Inc. #ad
- Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position. Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Recommended for acrylics, silicones, elastomeric or latex; available in 10-ounce cartridge.
Spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners.
Contractor heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance. Thrust ratio of 12:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. Cartridges. Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners.
|Brand||Dripless Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|