As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Made in the usa - our 100% pure food grade mineral oil for cutting board cleaning undergoes regular safety testing and is bottled in FDA compliant facilities in the United States. It also magically restores your knives, kitchen appliances, and more! Easy application - this butcher block oil has a push-applicator cap and squeeze-bottle design that makes maintenance a breeze.
Treatment - a single bottle of mineral oil for wood cutting boards can last for years! A Thirteen Chefs 1oz oil treatment every 3 months is all you need for a cutting board up to 18".
Food grade - this butcher block conditioner is lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards, odorless, and is also colorless, tasteless, and gluten free. Apply generously with a rag or by hand and let sit for 4 hours. Protection - use this mineral oil for cutting board restoration and protection to prevent cracking and drying.
2. HOWARD #ad
Re hydrate your Cutting Blocks, Food Grade Conditioner and Oil, 12 Fl Oz Pack of 1, HOWARD Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Oil, Great for Wooden Bowls and Utensils #adHOWARD #ad
- Great size for restaurants and industrial kitchens. Formula is great for wooden utensils. Revitalizing formula blend prevents drying and cracking of hardwoods and bamboo. Howard natural oils provide another level of protection High quality pure natural food grade mineral oil Ideal for salad bowls wooden spoons and wooden toys Benefits.
Great for restaurant cutting boards, great for home kitchens even chef cutting boards.
Apply the butcher block oil to the board and the ingredients penetrates into the wood surface. This is the safest conditioner and will rejuvenate and revitalizes cutting boards.
Prevent cracking and drying of unfinished wood. Howard's butcher block conditioner is the safest butcher block conditioner on the market. Food grade mineral oil with vitamin e. Vitamin e cutting boards will absorb oils and great at protecting the lifespan of the wood. Howard butcher block oils are tasteless and odorless.
|Model||HOWARD - 1 BBB012 - 1 BBC012|
3. Rust-Oleum #ad
1 pt Rust-Oleum 66051H Watco Butcher Block Oil & Finish #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Food-safe formulation. Enhances and maintains wood items with a rich, lustrous sheen. Non-toxic, food safe wood oil is easy to apply with no brush marks. Easy wipe-on application with a clean cloth - meets government standards of 21 CFR 175.
Protects interior wood surfaces such as butcher blocks, cutting boards, salad bowls and more. The rich sheen enhances the wood while it protects. 300 Dries to the touch in 2 hours and covers up to 50 sq. Ft. Ready for use after 72 hours. Easy wipe-on application.
4. Bambüsi #ad
8 oz, Food Grade Mineral Oil, Cutting Board Oil, Protects & Restores Wood, Butcher Block Oil to Maintain Cutting Board, Bamboo, Wood Cutting Board Conditioner, and Teak Cutting Boards and Utensils #adBambüsi #ad
- Conditioning your wood regularly extends its life. It’s high-quality, so instead, it spreads and absorbs easily. For all wooden items - mineral oil can be used as a finish or to bring back the life of any houseware wooden item, from furniture to spoons, as long as the wood is solid and unvarnished.
Scent and residue free - food grade mineral oil for cutting boards is used as a lacquer to prevent cracking or drying, all without leaving a smell or oily residue.
A little bit goes a long way, so start by applying a small amount. We seal it with an extra layer to make sure it arrives undamaged. Preserves wood - want to restore your wooden Kitchenwares to look brand new? This bamboo oil gives it extra shine and makes it look fresh.
Then, when you're ready to use it, it's easy to apply, just flip the cap and squeeze the bottle. Food grade for cutting board - it's called cutting board oil as — unlike mineral spirits — it's safe for food and skin, refined and a necessary treatment for wooden cutting boards or bowls. Extra shipping protection - you won’t have your butcher supplies mineral oil arrive in a leaking bottle.
5. UltraSource #ad
UltraPro Food Grade Mineral Oil, for Lubricating and Protecting Cutting Board, NSF Approved, Stainless Steel, Butcher Block, 1 Gallon 128oz, Machine and Equipment, Tool, Knife #adUltraSource #ad
- Stainless steel: Protect and polish stainless steel surfaces. Restore wooden cutting boards: Treat and protect wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, bamboo and more. Food grade & made in the usa: our mineral oil is food grade and great for use as a food safe lubricant for an industrial slicer, blade, tool, knife, and machine.
Unscented: ultrapro food grade mineral oil is unscented, and NSF approved. Proudly made in the USA! Mineral oil for everything: White oil is used in food, beauty, automotive, construction and many more industries.
6. John Taylor #ad
John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes #adJohn Taylor #ad
- The natural waxes provide another level of protection for salad bowls, wooden spoons and wooden toys. It penetrates deep into wood to prevent drying and cracking while beeswax restores the surface to a lustrous finish.
Engineered to repel water and prevent future damage: Our newest revitalizing blend prevents drying and cracking of hardwoods and bamboo. John taylor butcher Block Conditioner lets you get more life out of your wood.
Buff out knife cuts and surface scratches with ease: Your wood stays looking new - even after years of continuous use. Food safe mineral oil and natural beeswax: john Taylor’s signature mineral oil for direct and indirect contact with food.
Use after every wash to revitalize your wood: Our special formulation of mineral oil, beeswax and carnauba wax revitalizes and helps keep butcher blocks and cutting boards functional and beautiful, so you can wash your wood with confidence. Leaves no odor, no taste - safe for use on food prep surfaces: Safe to use around foods and provides ideal protection for children’s wood toys.
|Brand||John Taylor #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Taylor #ad|
7. Howard Products #ad
Food Safe Wood Sealer, Food Grade Mineral Oil, Howard Butcher Block Oil, Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner 12 Ounce #adHoward Products #ad
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years. Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, wooden bowls, cutting boards, and utensils.
Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
Howard Products BBB012 Butcher Block and Cutting Board Oil, 12-Ounce 3-Pack #adHoward Products #ad
- Odorless. Food surface safe and enriched with Vitamin E. Colorless. Will not go rancid. Tasteless.
9. Sanco Industries #ad
NSF Certified Food Grade Mineral Oil – Gallon 128oz, Butcher Blocks and Stainless-Steel Kitchen Equipment, Certified Food Safe Conditioner for Wood Cutting Boards #adSanco Industries #ad
- Colorless, odorless, tasteless, and prevents bacterial growth. Food safe, prevents absorption of food odors. Can be used for, stainless steel cleaner, rust prevention on knives, but not limited to: lubricating food processing machines, and much more!.
Perfect for cutting boards, wooden utensils, salad bowls and chopping blocks. Proudly made in the USA. Mineral oil will not break down and become rancid like vegetable oil. Prevents wood from drying out and cracking. Keeps stainless steel appliances looking brand new.
10. Howard #ad
Great for Heave Use Cutting Boards and Utensils, Re hydrate your Cutting Blocks, Food Grade Conditioner and Oil, Howard Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Oil 12 oz #adHoward #ad
- Butcher block conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, Brazilian Carnauba wax hardest natural wax available, odorless, and will never go rancid.
The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood.
Regular use of the conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out. Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish. The mineral oil used in butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U. S. Fda regulations for direct and indirect contact with food.