As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00206A ½-Inch Drive Premium Breaker Bar | 24-Inch Length | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head | Supreme Leverage to Loosen Stubborn Lug Nuts without Damage #adNeiko #ad
- Use the handlebar to amplify torque power and loosen the toughest bolts or nuts on your car or vehicle. Heavy-duty breaker bar: the neiko 1/2-inch-drive extension bar is great for use in hard-to-reach spots when it comes to stubborn car tire nuts and bolts.
Reach all angles: this cheater bar has a 180-degree flexible chrome-moly head that works at any angle for tight spaces. This bar is created with drop-forged heat-treated chrome vanadium and has a polished, grooved handle for a comfortable grip.
Durable & versatile: made with a hardened chrome-moly drive head, this wrench extender has a variety of powerful uses. This unique feature gives you the optimal leverage and reach for those tighter nuts and bolts.
You can use this tool as a lug-nut wrench to work on any vehicle project, large or small. High-leverage tool: our 1/2-inch-drive breaker bar has an extra-long 24-inch handle to give you the adjustable leverage power you need. Unique design: each breaker-bar head has a spring-loaded ball bearing that holds sockets securely with a precise fit that makes it possible to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck hardware without causing damage to your vehicle.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 24 Inch Breaker Bar | SBH00224 #adTEKTON #ad
- Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions. 230-degree pivoting head lets you approach your work from any angle.
An internal spring controls the tension and position of the head while installing sockets or engaging fasteners. Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
Stated length is true working length, from center of drive tang at 90? to end of handle. No preset head positions means you can move fluidly around obstructions along your swing path. Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Dual-drive 24-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. 1/2-inch drive head delivers up to 512n. M 378lb. Ft of torque. 3/8-inch drive head delivers up to 202N. M 149lb. Ft of torque. Suitable for medium-duty and precision works.
Dual 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch breaker bar, 360-degree rotating Cr-Mo drive head lets you work at any angle. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. Suitable for heavy-duty works. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction.
4. GEARWRENCH #ad
81308D, GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Flex Handle/Breaker Bar, 24" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Extra leverage is used to break free tough nuts and bolts in hard to get at places. Nickel chrome finish for long corrosion resistant life. Item package weight: 1. 880004 lb. Item package dimension: 24. 0" l x 1. 1" w x 1. 1" h.
5. Titan Tools #ad
Titan 12024 1/2" Drive 24" Ratcheting Breaker Bar #adTitan Tools #ad
- Heavy duty chrome vanadium steel construction; maximum torque: 376 feet/pounds 52 kilograms/m; 3-way ratcheting action: right-hand thread, left-hand thread or lock. Chrome plated bar and black oxide finish on head to resist corrosion. 1/2 inch drive ratchet head swivels 180 degrees.
|Brand||Titan Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star Asia #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse|
6. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 24-Inch Breaker Bar 1/2-Inch Drive Flex Handle #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Overall length 600mm / 24 inch breaker bar with 1/2" drive, which delivers up to 512N.
M 378lb. Ft of torque. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. 180 degree cr-mo drive flex head, spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets, 1/2" Breaker bar Suitable for heavy-duty works.
7. VCT #ad
VCT Professional Grade 1/2" x 24" Breaker Bar CrV Mirror Chrome #adVCT #ad
- Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. Head flex 180 degrees 24" in length. Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions.
Spring ball bearings hold sockets securely. Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
87852, GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Extendable Flex Handle/Breaker Bar, 18" -24" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- 180°flex tang for Greater Access. Lifetime Warranty. Extendable handle increase Overall Length From 18” Up to 24”. Ergonomic handle for Reduced User Fatigue. Full polish chrome Finish to Resist Rust & Corrosion.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
9. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 27121 24 Inch 1/2 Inch Drive Breaker Bar #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Works from a variety of angles: Flex Head for breaking loose stubborn fasteners from any angle. Carefully pull or push on breaker bar until fastener breaks loose; 4.
Select correct socket for the size needed; 2. Highly useful: compatible with any 1/2” drive socket; Good for a variety of automotive, commercial, industrial, and around the home work. Attach socket to breaker bar; 3.
Durable: all-steel body with black-oxide finish to resist rust. When using breaker bar, always maintain footing and balance. Heavy duty breaker bar: break loose rusted or stubborn fasteners; 24 inch breaker bar offers plenty of leverage to break loose rusted nuts and the handle features a bolster for additional grip. Instructions: 1.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited Lifetime|
10. KORR #ad
KORR KTW003 1/2-Inch Drive 24-Inch Length Premium Quality Breaker Bar #adKORR #ad
- 24-inch long handle provides maximum leverage. Spring loaded ball bearing holds sockets firmly. 180 degree flexible head provides easy access to reach around tight space. Heat treated chrome moly steel head ensures high strength and durability for optimal performance.