As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Single Pole, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A, White #adLeviton #ad
- 400va magnetic low voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan. 600w incandescent, 150w led/cfl, 4 amp inductive/ballast, 1/6th HP Motor. Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation.
Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination. Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation.
2. Ortis #ad
Neutral Wire Required, 120V/220V, Air Moisture Detection, New Generation Humidity Sensor Switch, Ortis in-Wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, White #adOrtis #ad
- And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, you no longer need to manually set, make your life more healthier and easier. Wide application: the moisture sensor switch are perfect for bathrooms, etc. No disturb at night: are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep.
Dehumidification function: our ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology.
Support 110/220v, basemenst, laundry rooms, garage, living room, neutral wire is required. When in non-operating mode, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity. It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. To detect the humidy level in the bathroom and automatically turn on the exhaust fan for ventilation, keep your bathroom dry and clean, creating a healthy environment for you and your family.
Easy to see: our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. When set to manual mode, press ''m '' button, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, the fan can be turned off or run 1 min to automatically turn off. Auto/manual mode: when set to automatic mode, you can turn on the fan; press ''m '' button again, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached.
3. TOPGREENER #ad
White, Adjustable Timing, TDHOS5, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch, Bathroom Fan & Light Control, Neutral Wire Required, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, UL Listed #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Fan timer switch dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 3A fan/motors, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq.
Ft coverage, 500w incandescent/halogen, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately. Bathroom fan occupancy detector converts bathroom ventilation fan control wall switch with this smart humidity control switch, turning fan ON automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turning OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity.
Motion sensor two single pole switches to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan, auto on/off fan. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free. Adjustable time delay and humidity level.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
4. TOPGREENER #ad
Auto Hourly Fresh Air Switch & Infrared PIR Motion Sensor for Bathroom Exhaust Fan & Light Control, 1/4HP, TDTOS5-W, 120VAC, White, TOPGREENER Dual Load Air Circulator Switch, 3A Max Fan Load #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Improves indoor air quality by running the air-circulator fan for a set amount of time each hour; automatically turns OFF on an adjustable countdown timer; automatically turns lights ON/OFF when occupancy/vacancy is detected. White color; compatible in newer homes only - neutral wire is required for installation; single-pole use only; 120vac 60hz; 1/4hp rated motor; 3a max fan load; 400VA/400W max light load electric ballast or LED; 180° motion sensor field of view; 600sq.
Ft. Pir detection range; wall plate sold separately; UL-Listed; 1-year warranty.
Turns the air circulator fan on for a pre-selected amount of time each hour; easily adjust time delay with options from 5 to 60 minutes or deactivate this setting using the “Mins per Hour” knob located under the faceplate; also features a manual ON/OFF switch to override timer settings.
Ideal for windowless rooms or poorly ventilated locations such as basements, restrooms, or offices; running the fan periodically increases the airway, ensuring that the indoor air remains fresh and comfortable. Pir sensor detects motion to activate lights automatically; adjustable time delay from 5 to 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF light switch to override timer settings; includes both occupancy and vacancy modes.
5. TOPGREENER #ad
White, TDHS5-N, Adjustable Timing, UL Listed, Neutral Wire Required, Air Moisture Detection, TOPGREENER Humidity Sensor Switch for Ventilation Fan, Bathroom Fan Automated Control #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Humidity sensor features three levels to choose from low, medium, high to suit specific ventilation needs of the room. Sensor switch detects excess humidity and automatically turns the ventilation fan on; perfect for high humidity locations such as the bathroom, basement, laundry room, etc.
Time delay of 30 minutes; features a manual ON/OFF switch to bypass the humidity sensor.
Humidity control switch turns fan ON automatically when moisture levels exceed preset level and turns it OFF after levels drop; eliminates excess humidity. Neutral wire required; single-pole use only; 120VAC; 3A maximum fan load; 45%-80% humidity range; 1-year warranty; UL-Listed.
6. Homewerks #ad
Homewerks 7136-02HW Bathroom Vent Fan with Automatic Humidity Sensor and Powerful Exhaust Ventilation Fan for Large Room 140 CFM Whisper Quiet 1.0 Sone Energy Star #adHomewerks #ad
- Red and green led indicator lights to show humidity control and speed modes. And provides powerful airflow. Exhaust fan operates quietly at only 1.
0 sone. Ft. 140 cfm is perfect for rooms up to 140 sq. Fan starts automatically when the fan is in humidity sensing mode. Sensor detects humidity level in the room to turn bath fan on/off.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
7. Tech Drive #ad
Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan with Humidity sensor,110CFM 0.8 Sones with 6inch Duct,Tech Drive #adTech Drive #ad
- Humidity sensing mode- The LED indicator light will be green. Ft. Recommened for use in large room. In this mode the fan will automatically turn on when the humidity level in the room is above 60%.
Heavy housing size: 1032 in x 1032 in x 8. 0 in with 6 in duct, ceiling mounting Opening: 108in x 105in. Very quiet bathroom fan 08 sones and strong air movement 110CFM for bathroom up to 110 Sq. Ul and hvi certified for performance assurance.
Acceptable for use over a bathtub or shower when installed in a GFCI-protected branch circuit. Two operation options: 1. 2. Manual mode-the red led indicator lights, the fan will run continuously in this mode. Low profile white grill cover, perfect for the center spacing of 12-inch ceiling joists and It can attaching the fan Housing mounts to the ceiling joists spacing between16 in. 24 in using suspension brackets.
|Brand||Tech Drive #ad|
8. Homewerks #ad
Smart Motion White, Homewerks 7146-80-MS Bathroom Fan Integrated Dimmable LED Light Humidity Sensor Exhaust Ventilation 1.5 Sones 80 CFM #adHomewerks #ad
- Easy installation: this exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. The humidity sensor will turn the bath fan off when relative humidity is less than 60%. Homewerks trusted quality: be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products.
Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation. Light and fan can be controlled manually with included LED Wall switch. Bath fans helps remove harsh odor: when cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind.
3 year Limited. Design and features: designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring motion sensing 15 Watt LED Light that automatically turn on and off and adjusts between light and night light modes.
We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. Housing dimensions: l 7-1/2 in x W 7-1/4 in x H 7 in. Ceiling opening l 7-3/4 in x w 7-1/2 x H 7-5/16 in. This exhaust fan is 1. 5 sones at 80 cfm which means it’s whisper quiet during operation and able to handle bathrooms up to 80 square feet. Duct diameter 4 Inches.
|Manufacturer||Homewerks Worldwide #ad|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
9. Broan-NuTone #ad
Almond Control Switch, Broan-NuTone 82A Sensaire Bathroom Wall #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Precise sensitivity adjustment: variable setting from 20% to 80% relative so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season.
Decorator style: designed with settings behind concealed door blends in seamlessly with existing switches and décor. Continuous ventilation mode: operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.
2 whole house mechanical ventilation WHMV requirements. Sensing wall control: sensaire technology responds to increases in rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative set point to be reached. User-adjustable: delay shut-off timer allows run-time customization for different bathrooms within your home.
10. Broan-NuTone #ad
White, Broan-NuTone P82W Sensaire Bathroom Exhaust Fan Humidity Sensing Control Wall Switch #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Decorator style: designed with settings behind concealed door blends in seamlessly with existing switches and décor. Continuous ventilation mode: operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.
2 whole house mechanical ventilation WHMV requirements. Precise sensitivity adjustment: variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season.
User-adjustable: delay shut-off timer allows run-time customization for different bathrooms within your home. Humidity sensing wall control: Sensaire technology responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached.