As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goldblatt #ad
Goldblatt Trim Puller, Molding, Siding and Flooring Removal, Remodeling, Removal Multi-Tool for Commercial Work, Baseboard #adGoldblatt #ad
- It can be used on a kitchen remodel, countertops, a countertop from some base cabinets, and pulling up a ceramic tile floor. The 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. Durable pry bars - our trim puller are made from 65 mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish which protect against corrosion and give our pry bar added durability and strength.
So the trim puller is a very beefy tool, and it will hold up well to repeated whacking. The very edge can also used to pry up the staples.
Ergonomic handle - all our trim puller is built with an ergonomic, comfortable and textured dipped handle. Trim saving - the trim removal tool has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
An impact absorbing FPR handle makes it comfortable to hold, though. The build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. Multi-function - ideal for commercial work, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, flooring and many more. Revolutionary tool - our trim puller is a very beefy tool.
2. Zenith Industries #ad
Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller , Black #adZenith Industries #ad
- Revolutionary, patented trim puller tool that does all the work of a wrecking bar, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer. Wedged center protects the wall and trim-no more damage! the trim puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
Ideal for removing baseboards and molding: the zenith trim puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, molding, door casings, decorative panel and even nailed or glued countertops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL!.
Durable steel construction-built to last: made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases. Comfort grip, shock-absorbing edpm handle: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption.
|Brand||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty|
3. Skipvision #ad
Trim Puller, Home Wood Siding Flooring Tile Remodeling Moulding Baseboard Skirting Board Removal Tool #adSkipvision #ad
- Doesn't damage drywall or trim / materials, integrated center wedge does the job for you, works faster and with less tools. Hangable hand multi-function Home Improvement Wood Tile Trim Molding Removal Tool.
Large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall, 15 degree wedge center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards.
Use to remove tile, flooring and other materials, no shim or board spacer needed. Made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand. Twisting action works best, use a hammer to drive the Trim Puller downward between the trim and wall.
|Part Number||trim puller|
4. DOSMAMZ #ad
YISIDA Trim Removal Tool, Trim Puller, Heavy Duty Flat Pry Bar for Home Wood Tile Flooring Baseboards Molding Trim Removal and Commercial Work, Integrated Nail Puller and Hex Wrench #adDOSMAMZ #ad
- Trim puller will save you the trouble of using board spacer or shim. What’s more, walls, the nail puller and nuts wrench make the trim puller better to fit its work. The large contact area could distribute force and protect your trim, baseboards, etc.
Comfortable to use: epdm handle can absorb impact. Design highlight: the 15 degree wedged center makes it convenient for removing the trim and baseboard. Durable and high quality material: Made of durable 65 Mn steel which can prevent itself from corroding.
The ergonomic design could help you easy to hold it. You only need to use a hammer to strike the trim puller downward into the trim. The build-in spring design gives better help to separate trim from wall quickly and freely. Function of trim puller: it can be used to remove trim, baseboards and floors quickly and freely without damaging the materials that you are removing.
5. GOZWELL #ad
Trim Puller, Wood Siding Flooring Tile Moulding Baseboard Skirting Board Removal Tool for Home Remodeling Cyan #adGOZWELL #ad
- Large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall, wedge center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards.
Made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand. Hangable hand multi-function Home Improvement Wood Tile Trim Molding Removal Tool.
Use to remove tile, flooring and other materials, no shim or board spacer needed. Doesn't damage drywall or trim / materials, integrated center wedge does the job for you, works faster and with less tools. Twisting action works best, use a hammer to drive the Trim Puller downward between the trim and wall.
|Manufacturer||Prybar Hammer #ad|
6. Sanbege #ad
Trim Pry Bar, Molding and Baseboard, Home Trim Removal Tool for Wood, Tile, Sanbege Trim Puller #adSanbege #ad
- Also the comfortable handle can protect from hurting your hand. Material: made of hardened steel with black finish, which is strong and durable, hold up well for repeated usages.
Perfect for: diy home improvement projects and commercial work, using this tool to repair and remodel the wall, flooring, cabinets, countertops. Ergonomic design: this tool is a time-saver, the wedged center is 15 degrees for easy extraction of trim and baseboards, works better than using a crowbar.
Multi-application: the trim puller can be used to remove wood, baseboard without damaging the trim and wall, ceramic tiles, molding, the built-in nail puller is for prying up nails and staples. Dimension: the trim puller is measured 1083’’ x 3. 94’’ x 3. 15’’ l x w x h）.
7. UNENDA #ad
Trim Puller Pry Bars Moulding Removal Multi Tool Trim Removal Tool Nail Puller,Home Wood Tile Trim Molding Pry Bar for Commercial Work,Baseboard,Molding,Siding&Flooring Removal,RemodelingRed #adUNENDA #ad
- Design highlight - the large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall, 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. Application - use to remove tile, no shim or board spacer needed.
Effective tool - saves time from having to repair holes in drywall you normally get when you use a crowbar. If you have any questions please contact us, we will provide the best service as we can.
Twisting action works great, flooring and other materials, use a hammer to drive the Trim Puller downward between the trim and wall. Buy with confidence - thank you so much for your great support on us.
Doesn't damage drywall or trim/materials, integrated center wedge does the job for you, works faster and with less tools. Product quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Material - this trim puller is made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand.
8. TAKO TUZSDAAY #ad
For Baseboard Molding or Remodeling, Heavy Duty Trim Puller Tool, Evolutionary Pry Bar, Built In Nail Puller and Hex Wrench, Also Working as Tile Removal Tool and Flooring Tools #adTAKO TUZSDAAY #ad
- Baseboard removal tool set : 3 pcs trim puller tool set include 1 baseboard trim puller, 1 claw hammer with hickory handle and 1 work gloves. Customer service gaurantee: please do not hesitate to contact us in related to our product.
They will meet your different using requirement, you don’t need to purchase extra tools for the job. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer no reason return policy to guarantee you the BEST purchase experience.
No damage to your wall or baseboards: this pry bar is designed not to damage the wall/the baseboard trim while removing or remodeling, with 15 degree wedged center and flatter & wider contact area, it saves you time from extracting baseboards, also preventing holes in drywall when you normally use a traditional crowbar.
Better quality than a crow bar! additional function integrated: This tool integrite nail puller and hex wrench, it will give you extra hands when you need demolition tools or halligan tool. Quality material: this trim puller is made from heat-treated steel, durable and heavy duty, and the handle absorbs vibration and reduce damage to your hands.
9. Dammlio #ad
DAMMLIO Trim Puller, Heavy Duty Multipurpose Floor Skirting Baseboard Trimming Removal Multi-Tool for Remodeling, Complete with Durable Tool Pouch #adDammlio #ad
- The trim tool fits perfectly in this 26 x 13 x 6 cm red and black tool pouch. Our trim puller is designed to remove baseboards, trim and other molding materials from walls without damage to those materials.
It comes with a red comfortable no slip grip impact absorbing handle and built in nail puller. Use a sharp exacto knife to precut and remove or separate the caulking that seals the top of the baseboard.
It will slip right behind the baseboard. Gently pull the tool and the baseboard pops off the wall. Your trim puller is made with a sturdy heavy duty steel body for pulling trim.
Then insert the puller over the baseboard and gently hammer it down with your hammer or mallet. Also offered is the small tool pouch that can flawlessly hold your trim puller in it. Included in this offer is a trim puller with dimensions of 28 x 10 x 10 cm. The design includes a wedge for easy extraction.
10. Goldblatt #ad
Molding, Siding and Flooring Removal, Remodeling, Goldblatt Trim Puller, Removal Multi-Tool & Heavy Duty Retractable Utility Knife & Claw Hammer with Hickory Handle for Baseboard #adGoldblatt #ad
- Larger, flatter and wider contact area features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall. Solid hickory framing claw hammerclaw hammer head made of high-carbon steel for maximum strength, fully polished for rust-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
V-shaped claw design quickly holds and removes nails. The build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. Genuine hickory handle for durability and long life. Hickory handle provides a comfortable grip and dampens strike vibration, reducing stress on your body.
Retractable utility knifefeatures quick-change mechanism for easy and safe operation, press the black button for blade to release, remove and insert quickly. 4-position manual retraction for various of cutting and safety. Widely application3 pieces tile remover tools will save more effort and time in commercial work, a countertop from some base cabinets, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, flooring and many more.
Claw hammer with hickory handle and 1 piece heavy duty retractable utility knife with 5 pieces extra blades. The very edge can also used to pry up the staples. Excellent trim removerour pry bar is made of 65 mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish for corrosion-resistant. The 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards.