As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starrett #ad
3/4" Width, Starrett Duratec SFB Band Saw Blade, 0.032" Thick, Neutral Rake, Raker Set, Carbon Steel, Regular Tooth, 93" Length, 14 TPI #adStarrett #ad
- Regular tooth design with neutral rake angle for general-purpose and light-duty cutting. Good for contour and straight cuts on a variety of machines.
Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging. Flexible back for resisting breakage when making curved cuts. Carbon steel blade is designed for cutting aluminum, other nonferrous metals, and wood.
2. Imachinist #ad
Imachinist S933414 M42 93" X 3/4" X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades #adImachinist #ad
- Perfect for soft metal. 10/14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc. Suits all bandsaws which uses 93" long, 3/4" wide bandsaw blade.
10/14tpi is variable teeth, big teeth distance is 2. 54mm per teeth, small teeth distance is 1. 8mm per teeth. Bi-metal type, 3/4" wide, 93" long, 10/14tpi teeth profile.
3. Lenox #ad
29232CLB72360 Classic Tuff Tooth Band Saw Blade, 93" Length, Wavy Set, 0.035" Thick, Bimetal, 18 TPI, Positive Rake, 3/4" Width, Regular Tooth, Lenox #adLenox #ad
- M-42 high-speed steel tooth edge for heat and wear resistance. Wavy tooth set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces. Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, structural steel, tool steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals.
Good for cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes. Tuff tooth design reduces tooth strippage.
4. Imachinist #ad
Imachinist S9334812 M42 93" X 3/4" X 8/12tpi Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades Soft Metal Cutting #adImachinist #ad
- 8/12tpi is for small diameter tubes and solid bars. Suits all bandsaws which uses 93" long, 3/4" wide bandsaw blade. 8/12tpi is variable teeth profile, big teeth distance is 3.
1mm per teeth, small teeth distance is 2. 1mm per teeth. Perfect for soft metal only. Bi-metal type, 93" long, 3/4" wide, 0.035" thick, 8/12TPI teeth profile.
5. Starrett #ad
99210-07-09 Versatix MP Band Saw Blade, 0.035" Thick, Raker Set, 6-10 TPI, Bimetal, 3/4" Width, 93" Length, Versatix Tooth, Positive Rake, Starrett #adStarrett #ad
- Positive rake angle for intermittent cutting. Versatix tooth design dissipates stress for less tooth breakage and longer blade life.
Bimetal blade is designed for cutting structural steel. Good for cuts in structural and tubular shapes and tubular bundles. Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging.
6. Jet #ad
JET Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade, 3/4" x .035" x 93" x 6-10VT 414304 #adJet #ad
- Replacement blade for jet 7" x 12" horizontal bandsaws. Compatibility: fits hvbs-7mw, hvbs-710G/S, j-3410, and HBS-812G. Precision-milled teeth. Versatile cutting: bi-metal bandsaw blades are great for metal cutting i. E. Carbon steels, light alloy steels, mold steels, and tool steels.
7. Imachinist #ad
Imachinist S9334014 M42 93" X 3/4" X 14tpi Bi-Metal Soft Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades #adImachinist #ad
- 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1. 8mm per teeth. Bi-metal type, 3/4" wide, 93" long, 0.035" thick, 14TPI teeth profile. Perfect for soft metal only. 14tpi is for thin wall tubes or profiles. Suits all bandsaws which uses 93" long, 3/4" wide bandsaw blade.
8. Newsmarts #ad
93" 7' 9" x 3/4" Bandsaw, Newsmarts 10/14TPI Bandsaw Blades #adNewsmarts #ad
- Function: Band saw blade for cutting metal. Size: 93" 7' 9" x 3/4" x 10/14tpi 2362mm x 19mm x 10/14TPI. Package: 1 piece Bi-metal band saw blades. Grade: m42; teeth: 10/14TPI. Cuttable materials: Ferrous & Non-ferrous Metal.
9. Lenox #ad
80200D2B72360 Diemaster 2 Band Saw Blade, Raker Set, Positive Rake, 0.025" Thick, 18 TPI, 93" Length, Regular Tooth, 1/2" Width, Bimetal, Lenox #adLenox #ad
- Flexible back is suitable for contoured cuts. Regular tooth design for general-purpose cutting. Good for cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets.
Raker tooth set for general-purpose cutting applications. Bimetal for cutting wood, tool steel, carbon steel, structural steel, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, alloy steel, and stainless steel.
10. Starrett #ad
0.025" Thick, Bimetal, Starrett, 99188-07-09 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blade, 1/2" Width, 14-18 TPI, Wavy Set, Neutral Rake, 93" Length, Intenss Tooth #adStarrett #ad
- Wavy set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces. Variable tooth pitch reduces noise levels and vibration. Good for cuts in solid, structural, and tubular shapes. Intenss tooth design with neutral rake angle for general-purpose cutting.
Bimetal blade is designed for cutting low alloy steel; aluminum; stainless steel; carbon steel; tool, die, and mold steel; steel up to C45 Rockwell hardness; nickel-based alloys; and nonferrous metal.